Thank you for contacting Ghost Recon Online Customer Support.
We are currently investigating this issue and it requires lots of information.
Could you please provide me the following information?
1. Persona name
2. Your test connection made with www.speedtest.net
3. The name of your Internet Service Provider
Could you please send us the logs of the game :
1. Launch the game and when you receive the error press the Windows key
2. Go to C:\Ubisoft\GRO\PDC-live\Logs
3. Right click on the log folder and create a zip version
4. Send us the zip file
Could you please send us you iPconfig:
1. Press Windows and R on your keyboard
2. In the new window enter "CMD"
3. In the terminal enter "ipconfig/all" and press Enter
4. Copy the content of the window and paste it in a notepad file (.txt)
6. Send us the file
Could you please send us the wireshark files:
1. Install the software WireShark by clicking here http://www.wireshark.org/download.html
2. Launch WireShark and click on "Interface list"
3. In the new window choose your Network device and click on Start.
4. Launch the game and try to connect
5. If you receive the error message quit the game and go back to WireShark
6. Click on Stop (4th ****on from the left) and save the file
7. Send us the file
In order for us to investigate your problem we need to gather some information from your system. To gather this information please use the link below:
It makes a lot of procedures for the issue but we need to have all information possible on what could cause the issue to be able to solve it.