Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Game Modes | Forums

me to
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm kind of glad that there isn't. grfs is more fast paced than graw.. theyre different games.. Having LMS on grfs is probably like putting salt on waffles.

LMS will be there. Maybe Ubisoft doesn't wanna leak it out yet

There's loads they havent told us, when I spoke with the devs a couple of weeks ago they confirmed clan support but wouldnt answer any questions about private or unranked rooms and the availability to change settings. It just seemed strange that they point blank refused to comment on that, either they hadnt made their mind up, are simply keeping it under wraps or are communicating in house to change the settings via cloud. Its all speculation, speculation.

Imo I dont believe for one second that Red Storm would not offer private rooms/unranked without the ability to change settings. There was an amazing array of settings on GRAW 1 & 2 and even RB6 so clan games where always varied and great to play. Why take this away from the consumer? Aside from all those assumptions I think the community has a very loud voice and they have spoken. Until I hear an official confirmation that this is the case I will hold out hope. If not I will spank Guerilla and the SP and toodle off back to GRAW 2.

Here is a more in depth description of the multiplayer modes;

. Conflict -
    Your team's been deployed to accomplish multiple objectives, but enemy forces are in the area to stop you at all costs. Taking out hostiles is only part of the job; to win the battle, you'll have to complete your objectives before they complete theirs.

. Saboteur -
    There's a bomb loose on the battlefield, and hostiles are attempting to move it into your field HQ. The only way to win this one is to do unto others before they do unto you. Your team must secure the bomb and plant it in the enemy's base.

. Siege -
    Your team must either attack or defend a critical location. Defenders have a few short moments to prepare before the attacking force is unleashed.
    Every shot counts; you've only got one life to achieve your objective.
    Teams switch roles after each round, best of three wins.

. Decoy -
    Your team must either attack or defend a crucial target. The attacking team must first recover intel from one of three locations to identify their final target. But the defenders have an ace up their sleeve; two of the objectives are decoy traps. Attackers must successfully identify and complete their final objective. Defenders must stop them at all costs.
    Teams switch roles after each round, best of three
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Is there a non respawn style game mode? Like Socom.

Siege is non re spawn.
    Ubisoft UK Forum Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

seems like a lot of confused people, including myself. are ubi going to make a proper announcement on what game modes are to be in the game??? seems stupid to not tell people.

Quote Originally Posted by zappum72 View Post
    seems like a lot of confused people, including myself. are ubi going to make a proper announcement on what game modes are to be in the game??? seems stupid to not tell people.
    ...Maybe scroll up 4-5 posts?
    http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...=1#post8283539

Regards,
    Nexo

Quote Originally Posted by ocalasix View Post
    wish there was some LMS listed there....
    QFT!

Is there any conquest(Battlefield 3) type mode?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast