Thread: Support answer in 24-48 hours?? What a joke. | Forums

Exclamation Support answer in 24-48 hours?? What a joke.

I installed AC2 today and I wanted to play it through again since it's good game. Well that's not possible because I don't remember my Ubisoft account. Now I have to contact this so called "support" and the answers may take 24-48 hours. It's my only dayoff this week and it doesn't help for **** if I get to play tomorrow or the day after. How stupid can this system be? So basically if you want to play Ubisoft game again after few years remember to contact customer support 48 hours before you want to play the game.

I paid like 50 euros for this ****. REALLY!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hi there,

Support can take a maximum of 48hours, however it normally is a lot quicker during normal working hours,

Im sorry but you do need to contact support to retrieve your account details, if your not able to use www.ubi.com and the forgotten password feature.

Make sure you are able to supply all details requested by support, this is for account safety.

Quote Originally Posted by Aerzi View Post
    Well that's not possible because I don't remember my Ubisoft account......
    So basically if you want to play Ubisoft game again after few years remember to contact customer support 48 hours before you want to play the game.
    Or, far more easy: You simply remember your account details or write them down and store the paper in your game box, so you will not need to contact support for something that is your responsibility to remember ,)

Honestly, I do not understand how you can complain about support, if YOU forgot your account details, who else should remember it, if it is not you?!?
    Denn so geschieht's, daß, was wir haben, wir nach Wert nicht achten, solange wir's genießen; ist's verloren,dann überschätzen wir den Preis; ja dann erkennen wir den Wert, den uns Besitz mißachten ließ.
    Foren-FAQ Ubi-Support Anno2070-Support-FAQ Launcher-Hilfe