7 14.00%
  • Against

29 58.00%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want to see what others think. | Forums

Rocksmith 2014 Edition - The Smashing Pumpkins' "Cherub Rock"

How Guitar Teachers Can Use Rocksmith 2014 Edition

Rocksmith 2014 Edition -- How It Works -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

Rocksmith 60-Day Challenge -- Trevor's Success Story -- Learn How To Play Guitar In 60 Days

To be fair, I'd distinguish between the original Chipmunks and the new ones.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The only kid pack I could take would be They Might Be Giants. That's a guilty pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Flipper153 View Post
    really ! my kids we raised on a musical diet of Frank Zappa, Pink Floyd, Queen, Led Zep, Leslie West .... raise your kids on good music
    +1 this

No thanks on the kid pack, but a GAME PACK would be awesome like SUPER MARIO BROTHERS AND LEGEND OF ZELDA classic game songs.

Quote Originally Posted by derrickhenry1 View Post
    No thanks on the kid pack, but a GAME PACK would be awesome like SUPER MARIO BROTHERS AND LEGEND OF ZELDA classic game songs.

Personally I'd only be even vaguely interested in either of these of they were free or spectaculalrly interesting
    As for games I don't know any of them so I don't care - it would be theoretically equivalent to bands I'd never heard of before, except with a negative nerd loading - so they'd need to be great to stand a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by KinchBlade View Post
    Personally I'd only be even vaguely interested in either of these of they were free or spectaculalrly interesting
    As for games I don't know any of them so I don't care - it would be theoretically equivalent to bands I'd never heard of before, except with a negative nerd loading - so they'd need to be great to stand a chance.
    You don't know Super Mario Brothers theme song? or Zelda it was a very popular game many grew up playing when they were younger and still today it is very popular song people try to learn. I know in Guitar Center they sell the Super mario brothers book of how to play certain songs. I am sorry you never got to experience this during the beginning of gaming, mario brothers was awesome. Here is a clip from youtube if you are interested in hearing the theme songs I am talking about, by the way this guy is freakishly good. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mGTZ4NcrACM. Here is the Zelda link it is pretty awesome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xv4IuYZ3F2w
    Last edited by derrickhenry1; 04-30-2012 at 10:43 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by sirhcp View Post
    I don't know any adult that willingly sings any "children's" songs through out the day. (Usually that happens accidentally!)
    What are you talking about? I purchased three Disney songbooks fulll of Mary Poppins and Little Mermaid to play and sing with my kids...and.. bah, humbug! who am I kidding? I got the songbooks and never played with them!

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA rockabillybaby's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rcole_sooner View Post
    I finally decided to vote against. It is Rocksmith not Kidsmith. They can market a Guitar game especially for kids and have kids songs in it, and a more appropriate interface too.
    Not a bad idea. Hope the devs are reading this.

Wouldn't Mind Mary Had a Little Lamb by SRV

I'm not voting for it for only one reason and one reason only, That reason being is that they only release 3 songs every other week, they need to pick up the pace a bit. Althought if they released songs by Justin Bavor , every one who has a girl under 16 will have to buy it because she has to learn it LOL!!!! Rock smith would probally make the most money on songs like these beings it is on a vedio game system and that is one thing kids play all the time at home

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123