Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Silent Hunter On-Line | Forums

​Thank You that link worked

ENTER and VOTE in the SCREEN SHOT COMPETITION

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yes I saw the beta testing thing but I never win anything so I didn't bother
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The aggressive insistence on the worth and unique importance of the common man seems to me to be one of the fundamental Australian characteristics - Hartley Grattan Experience is the art of not making the same mistake too many times.

Never hurts to try, Betas are usually pretty high-win situations, especially for an online game. If you put your name on the list now, I am sure you will be early in the list for the open beta later.
    "On my ship, we never have problems, only solutions" - Ret ADM Eugene Fluckey, USN

Quote Originally Posted by STS1Thndrb-low View Post
    Never hurts to try, Betas are usually pretty high-win situations, especially for an online game. If you put your name on the list now, I am sure you will be early in the list for the open beta later.
    Thanks mate but not playing SH4 at the moment - finally found my copy of SH3 today funny. I do have SH5 also. However am playing BF3 and Skyrim at the moment so I am looking forward to trying this when released.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    The aggressive insistence on the worth and unique importance of the common man seems to me to be one of the fundamental Australian characteristics - Hartley Grattan Experience is the art of not making the same mistake too many times.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12