Thread: Quick question regading the Blitz ability (device) | Forums

Quick question regading the Blitz ability (device)

Is there any way to counter the knock down?

I'm playing assault and had it several times now. I run up to a guy with my riot shield up, he's standing in a corner and when I hit him I hear the knock down sound but nothing happens! It's like *CLONCK* *CLONCK* *CLONCK* *CLONCK* *CLONCK* but nothing happens! Nothing happened to that guy he just shot at me all the time until I was dead. I even got the ”hit 5 people consecutive in one deployment”achievement (or something like that) so the system seems to register the hits.

Today it happened again. I ran into a guy from behind, I heard that *CLONCK* sound, nothing happens. The guy turns around looks at me, I'm still CLONCKing into him he starts shooting at me while walking backwards and I'm dead after I hit him 3 or 4 times!

Is that some kind of bug or is there somehting you can do to counter the Blitz attack?!

Happens to me all the time. I posted something like this up a few weeks ago. Blackout can cancel it.

Sounds like a bug.
    BeefJerkyHunter
    My WordPress Blog

If it's registering with the sound and giving you the achievement but not actually knocking anyone down, that does sound like a bug. About how often would you say this happens? Do you have any ability to catch video of this for a bug report?

Quote Originally Posted by UbiDarla View Post
    If it's registering with the sound and giving you the achievement but not actually knocking anyone down, that does sound like a bug. About how often would you say this happens? Do you have any ability to catch video of this for a bug report?
    I would say it happens like every 5th-10th Blitz activation. So it's not that rare. I'll try to make a video with Fraps next time I play. Give me a few days though.