Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do people still play rainbow six vegas 2 (co-op and multiplayer) on ps3? | Forums

Do people still play rainbow six vegas 2 (co-op and multiplayer) on ps3?

Hello,

Recently,I have been getting interested in rainbow six vegas 2 and wanted to buy it,but i'd like to check before if people still play the co-op or multiplayer on ps3,because then it'd be of no use.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm going to buy it tomorrow.. wish I would have bought it on release date.. looks bad ***

It is badass. I'm downloading it right now from my downloads list. I bought this game twice it's so badass, and rented it a million times before that. Hope to see you in terrorist hunt. Add me psn: meetreez

I still play coop Terrorist Hunt sometimes, but rarely play multiplayer
    My gt is mysticaly74 if you want to play sometime, but I'm in GMT+1 timezone..

I started playing yesterday because I wanted something to get me in the mood for Counter Strike GO. I figured £5 wasn't too big a gamble, and at the very least I could play the Terrorist Hunt game if no-one else was on line.

However, I was pleasantly surprised at how many people were playing.

I was really impressed by the gameplay and will be on again soon!

I do.
    I think this is the most wonderluf co-op game I've ever played with.
    After 4 years, I'm still at it every Summer Vacation.
    Our Team, Punkbusters, has a forum with an English post for non French speaking people, reachable at http://punkbusters.forumactif.com/f9...peaking-corner
    See you there !

im getting that game today an i really want more friends on ps3 that play that game. im new to ps3 add me if your cool people. PSN ID: IMorticiaAddams add me if you want to play sometimes. i might be online all the time i loved this game on xbox 360 but someone took it :/

I got on ps3 about three months ago just to look around. I saw the same people from when I used to play still hosting the same map they were in 2008 lol. But yes, there are still people on coop and multiplayer, not very many but there's enough.

I've began playing it again, add me up. (PS3)

PSN: vioReality

any indian players multiplayer match??
    i searched for games at gmt 5:30 (indian time 5 pm) .. there were no multiplayer games online!!!
    WTF plz Play online it badass game!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast