Thread: Can't Enter Shows or Round Pen? | Forums

Can't Enter Shows or Round Pen?

Probably it's a simple answer but I'm not able to figure this out. My horse is ready to go, has the little green triangle above head, but the game won't let me take my horse to the bus stop or into the round pen. I've won the first cup, Croupton Cup, and now I can't enter any more shows. Is there a limit on how many a "real life" day you can enter?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Is he retired? If so, you can only breed or use the petting zoo. When you first start they retire young, about 8 years old. Should tell you when you look at the horse's stats. There's no limit on shows you can enter.
    * ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *

Darn! Says retired level 4 and age points 24. So I guess no more shows. poopers *lol* Thanks for answering!

You bet--glad it helped!
    * ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *

I'm having trouble entering competitions. It says that my horse needs to be in the same league of any of the open competitions. I have no clue what that means. Is there anyone that can tell me what it means?

Im having the same problem with the "same league" but only with the Standarbreds and Quarter Horses. I could show my Saddlebred just fine. I train my horses and no matter what level I get to (granted it's only been to level 2 before they retire), I can't seem to be able to enter shows. Maybe they need to be a higher level but I hope not since I can't seem to get enough breeding ribbons to breed anything able to get above level 2. Maybe Im just strategizing wrong so any advice would be greatly appreciated! -C