Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Medical Supplies suggestion | Forums

Medical Supplies suggestion

I feel like sending patients to the pharmacy makes us spend more or our budget than we can make from curing our patients that way. Also not all of them have the supply we need to cure certain patients, and even if they do, you can only get one at a time, thus it's too slow. What I suggest is, although keep the pharmacy to get pharmacy achievements, PLEASE ALLOW MEDICAL SUPPLIES TO BE PURCHASABLE USING BUDGET STRAIGHT FROM THE IN-GAME STORE, that way the game can go on faster.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Personally I like the time based pharmacy, I think it adds a different element. Although I do agree the cost of the meds should change, or the rate at which you can get money.

I'm literally seconds from calling it quits on this game because almost every purchase you have to make except for the medicine at the pharmacy requires you to have House credits and I can't risk spending and more USD on credits because the payments are linked to my cell phone account and I'm on a family plan that my parents are paying for so I can't risk upping the bill by constantly buying House credits because my phone bill will cost alot of money and I'm gonna risk getting in trouble for it. I think it's best if a large majority of the items in the game were being paid via Budget with the exception of the special edition or rare items since we're able to earn Budget dollars by constantly treating patients in the clinic. Jut thought I'd give you my opinion.

Welcome to one of the leading Medical supply store that deals with medical equipments and personal care products. Finding for used and new medical equipment and supply. Welcome to our CEMS Medical Supply and equipment. We are leading dealer of medical supplies and equipment.

Read More Visit: http://www.chooseems.com/

Ratio pills to dollars

This is not good.. I just spent 30 house dollars to make 5 pills.. It took 4 pills to cure patient.. The patient paid me 3 house dollars, and 5 exp.. I like this game, just not enough to pay alot of money for.. Please help..

Hi JrGman,

Welcome to HouseMD: Critical Cases!

Purchases and colleague's are 100% optional and only speed up the game, however, there is nothing better than having Colleagues to help you progress!

If you are running out of money, visit the helpdesk in the hospital and investigate previous episodes by completing item hunts. You should receive 10XP and $170 budget for doing these. (They will use 5 energy though)

I will also pass on that you would like to earn more budget for curing patients. Thanks for the feedback!

Regards,
    HouseMD Team

is completly truth...

Thanks hinestroza22!

MedicalGrace.com

Visit our store MedicalGrace.com for large selection of medical supplies and pharmacy products. Contact us for best deals and coupons.

I am actually a few moments coming from contacting this gives up on this online game simply because almost every invest in you must produce except the actual remedies in the pharmacy demands you to get home breaks along with I cannot possibility shelling out and more cash with breaks because the obligations are connected to our cellular phone account along with I am over a spouse and children strategy of which our mother and father are investing in i really can not possibility upping the actual payment through consistently getting home breaks simply because our cell phone payment cost numerous money along with I am likely to possibility getting in difficulty for doing this. I think exciting if the substantial flavor the items inside the online game have been being settled by way of spending budget apart from the actual unique release or even uncommon goods because we're in a position to make Spending budget us dollars through consistently healing sufferers inside the center.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast