Thread: How reliable is the Diagnostic Rating Exam? | Forums

How reliable is the Diagnostic Rating Exam?

Hello.

I just did the first two tests in the Diagnostic Rating Exam. I got a couple right in each category and yielded the scores 1558 and 1456 (or thereabouts). I only spent about 1-2 minutes on each puzzle. Are these at all accurate representations of playing skill? Because I don't quite think I'm that strong, not that 1558 is very good to begin with.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It is very reliable diagnostic rating exam.A diagnostic test is any kind of medical test performed to aid in the diagnosis or detection of disease. For example:to diagnose diseases, and preferably sub-classify it regarding, for example, severity and treatability,to confirm that a person is free from disease.A diagnostic test is a procedure performed to confirm, or determine the presence of disease in an individual suspected of having the disease, usually following the report of symptoms, or based on the results of other medical tests. Such tests include:Utilizing nuclear medicine techniques to examine a patient having a lymphoma.Measuring the blood sugar in a person suspected of having diabetes mellitus, after periods of increased urination. Taking a complete blood count of an individual experiencing a high fever, to check for a bacterial infection. Monitoring electrocardiogram readings on a patient suffering chest pain, to diagnose or determine any heart irregularities.

Wow! After that last post,... I am going into medical school!hehe Joking.

Well... that was enlightening. Thank you to The King of Heaven that I had the strength to absorb a little bit before I pass away hehe
    Thank you Jesus Christ.