Thread: PAX East Footage! My interview with Ubisoft! | Forums

Banned

PAX East Footage! My interview with Ubisoft!

Hello, funny thing I have had an account here for over two years and completely forgot about it…don't ask, I am a very busy girl. However now I remembered and I wanted to post my promo video done for PAX East for playstationrealms. Since this is general discussion I posted it here but a mod can move it if it is in the wrong forum. Enjoy!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I'm curious, why call yourself April 2011 when you joined in September 2010.

One other thing, this is a website for all and there is some naughty language in the video, you should have warned about that before posting.

Great interview!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by out-side View Post
    I'm curious, why call yourself April 2011 when you joined in September 2010.

One other thing, this is a website for all and there is some naughty language in the video, you should have warned about that before posting.

Well I took my name actually in 2009, 2011 is the year I started college and my new plans for my career. Also about the video I knew of one swear in it, sorry about that but I thought everyone had to be 18 to access the site, well at least it asks me for my age. Sorry in advance if I offended you.

I'm proud of you.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by fidelfm View Post
    I'm proud of you.
    Awwlhh, thanks…I was hoping that wearing the AC3 shirt would get me an interview and I was right.