Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 163

Thread: Upcoming Ghost Recon film contains bonuses for Future Soldier players | Forums

  1. #121
    Senior Member Kaiskune's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    1,083
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger00013 View Post
    here is a good question...how is it the defender code is on a drink only in the U.K. and i it seems the only people that can watch ghost recon alpha on lovefilm.com is anyone outside of the U.S. i just want to know why...
    possible retaliation for EAs north america only exclusives like the Dr Pepper codes? who knows? its hard to tell what the higher ups were thinking when they plan who gets what and when

    Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #122
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiskune View Post
    possible retaliation for EAs north america only exclusives like the Dr Pepper codes? who knows? its hard to tell what the higher ups were thinking when they plan who gets what and when
    yeah...even though i am in north america i still think that was bs. i didn't know that the U.K. didn't get dr pepper untill bf3...i though every one had dr pepper...
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #123
    The following link has the full movie, allowing all us N. American people to finally watch it

    http://nobuffer.info/fb.php?url=omzjccfulyz1


    Update: The begining, when they are speaking russian does not have english sub titles, but its only a few lines nothing important
    Last edited by nrm21122; 05-04-2012 at 11:23 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #124
    Quote Originally Posted by nrm21122 View Post
    The following link has the full movie, allowing all us N. American people to finally watch it

    http://nobuffer.info/fb.php?url=omzjccfulyz1


    Update: The begining, when they are speaking russian does not have english sub titles, but its only a few lines nothing important
    i so want to hug you right now...you are the first person i have found that posted a link that i can actualy watch. most of the other ones i've seen was from lovefilm.com and it says something about my location is not allowed to watch it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #125
    Jaeger

    No problem, I think a few ads play during the film; nothing to bad.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #126
    Member FifaJay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Ireland
    Posts
    255
    Install Adblock Plus
    :
    FireFoxhttps://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/fir.../adblock-plus/
    Chrome: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/d...namgkkbiglidom
    You can also look into Ghostery.

    Removes those irratating ads when viewing videos online.
    Sorted.
    Last edited by fifajay; 05-05-2012 at 12:15 AM. Reason: Font Color change.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #127
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    642
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaeger00013 View Post
    yeah...even though i am in north america i still think that was bs. i didn't know that the U.K. didn't get dr pepper untill bf3...i though every one had dr pepper...
    That's a crime in itself! Depriving people of Dr. Pepper.....seriously...sad.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #128
    Quote Originally Posted by HEAT_HTX40 View Post
    That's a crime in itself! Depriving people of Dr. Pepper.....seriously...sad.
    agreed!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #129
    Where do i enter in the Code for this?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #130
    I'm pretty sure we in the UK at least have dr pepper just we didn't have the promotion to go with it like our US counterpart gamers did.... Maybe this is our turn to get some game related promotions for once not like it happens often over here.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •