Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [tLF] The Lost Faction | Recruiting | Forums

[tLF] The Lost Faction | Recruiting [Xbox]

Looking for a Mature and Competitive Gaming Environment?

Do you want a Home where you can Count on the people around you?

Are you looking for a Stable group of guys/ladies that are not only in-game Friends but are always there for you?

Then come check out the The Lost Faction!

The Lost Faction is a multi-platform multi-national gaming community filled with mature, competitive and friendly individuals. We are a new clan that has played together for years before forming up. The Lost Faction was founded with the belief that each individual should have a say in what the clan is doing and that everyone should have the chance to prove their worth in a competitive environment.

What can we provide you?

// Mature players (16+ Age Requirement)
    // A rigorous recruitment process, that ensures only mature & dedicated individuals are admitted
    // A smaller community where you are not just another gamertag but a voice and face
    // Players of every skill levels
    // The ability to become an active OR casual member depending on your lifestyle at anytime
    // Participation in public tournaments and ladders
    // Dedicated, caring & helpful clan officers & members
    // Dedicated Family members forum
    // Interactive forums that always have members online
    // Forum Member Shoutbox
    // Friendly scrimmages against allies
    // A gaming environment where gaming is fun yet competitive.

We are a Multi-Platform Gaming Clan and you can currently find us playing in the following games:

Call of Duty : Modern Warfare 3
    Star Wars : The Old Republic
    Ghost Recon : Future Soldier

Come check us out - the Lost Faction

Clan Promo
    Promo was made 2 months ago, so there's no Ghost Recon, but don't let that confuse you. We are recruiting for Ghost Recon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OplqPMn-KJQ
    Last edited by KrXss; 04-26-2012 at 11:03 AM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Come check us out!!

I am one the field scouts, or recruiting general so if you have any questions feel free to PM here or in Game.
    GT: Almighty Zanz
    Last edited by Zanzabeak; 04-27-2012 at 04:14 PM.

joining you guys the lost faction

i have a ps3 if thats the systme you guys will be playing cod mw3 and ghost recon future on im 16 im dedicated and im willing to put up a good competitive good sportsmen ship fight so if you guys will let me join then XxLEGITHDxX reporting for duty.

ps3 tag: XxLEGITHDxX

As much as I'd like to say your in... I can't. We don't currently have a PS3 division up and running atm.
    Sorry broski.

But if you or anyone else is interested in joining for the Xbox, feel free to sign up ;D

the Lost Faction Forums

Hello, I just wanted to let you know that I'm currently building a list of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier clans on my website, www.xbox360clans.net. You can find this list of Ghost Recon: Future Soldier clans here. Now this is only a Xbox 360 Clan forum, so it's only available for Xbox 360 clans. If your interested in having your clan listed on this list, sign up on the site and leave a comment in this thread.

Thnx!! I may just do that ;D

Come give us a look we are starting open recruiting very soon
    Last edited by Zanzabeak; 05-02-2012 at 04:31 PM.

Thnx Zanz

But yes, we're still looking for mature and dedicated people to Ghost Recon!! Our roster is slowly starting to fill guys, so hurry your way over ;D

the Lost Faction
    Last edited by KrXss; 05-02-2012 at 05:17 PM.

Hey I'm going to register and I play on 360. Before I do though, I'd just like to say that I won't be able to start playing until next month (just a few weeks after FS comes out) because I'll be moving, and it will be awhile until I can get my internet back up. Also, I've created a new xbox account that I'm playing on once my current subscription runs out (which expires next month) and I'll enter that gamertag (Agi1eFlow). I don't play COD or Star Wars so I hope that doesn't matter. I haven't played with a clan in years. This clan seems cool, so I'll give it a shot!
    Last edited by staytheflow; 05-04-2012 at 11:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by staytheflow View Post
    Hey I'm going to register and I play on 360. Before I do though, I'd just like to say that I won't be able to start playing until next month (just a few weeks after FS comes out) because I'll be moving, and it will be awhile until I can get my internet back up. Also, I've created a new xbox account that I'm playing on once my current subscription runs out (which expires next month) and I'll enter that gamertag (Agi1eFlow). I don't play COD or Star Wars so I hope that doesn't matter. I haven't played with a clan in years. This clan seems cool, so I'll give it a shot!
    Don't worry about it dude ;D
    Just go ahead and sign up, let everyone know who you are, and we can start your recruitment as soon as you get your internet setup at.
    And it doesn't matter if you don't play any other game. Just as long as you play GRFS, lol

Hope to see you there

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast