Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Brotherhood of Valor [BHV] | Forums

Brotherhood of Valor [BHV]

BrotherHood of Valor's Mission Statement:

The Brotherhood of Valor (BHV) is a unique online gaming community devoted to the XBOX platform. The Brotherhood of Valor was created to provide a place for mature, friendly, and dedicated gamers to connect and share their passion for competitive gaming. BHV is unique in that we not only game together but build our "Brotherhood" through friendships and a dedication to every member.While with most clans the "game" is always first at BHV we believe it is the "gamer" who comes first.

Gaming with Respect, Maturity and Valor.

Looking for a clan/community? The Brotherhood of Valor (BHV) was created to provide a place for mature, friendly, and dedicated gamers to connect and share their passion for gaming. BHV is here to provide an environment in which like-minded gamers can come and share their ideas on teamwork, tactics and structure. To implement and foster community camaraderie, BHV operates on a military type ranking structure, which helps establish a solid community foundation. While BHV does operate on a military type ranking structure we do not take ourselves too serious, we believe ultimately in having fun and that is why we are here.

Our hope is for BHV to be a place for you to join and be able to feel as though, when gaming, you are part of a "Brotherhood" and not just an empty gaming community.

So if you are looking for a place to game where you are respected, have advancement opportunities, and enjoy a team atmosphere then BHV is waiting for you.

*All skill levels are welcomed at BHV as we have several different squad types.

*BHV welcomes all gamers over the age of 18 years old.

You can get in touch with me on XBL. GT: BHV RELLIK. I am currently playing the beta and would love to play with anyone who is interested in becoming a recruit. I will also answer any and all questions one may have about BHV.

Clan Video: http://youtu.be/9T8ZIGMOv0A

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Our GRFS division is now open and accepting new recruits!!!

LMFAO I used to be part of BHV. Yeah there alright If you dont mind The Higher Members Opening and reading All your Personnel Messages

Quote Originally Posted by About21Monkeys View Post
    LMFAO I used to be part of BHV. Yeah there alright If you dont mind The Higher Members Opening and reading All your Personnel Messages
    Sorry your stay with BHV was not pleasant. The higher members that you speak of have been changed and the clan has had a complete overhaul! I would invite you to come back and see for your self. BHV is now set to be a GREAT clan once again! I myself am now one of the higher up and im going to do every thing in my power to keep history from repeating itself. Again apologize for any bad experience you may have had and i do extend to you the invitation to try and rejoin. Thank you for your reply and i wish you the best in whatever it is that you have chosen or chose to do since your stay with BHV.

Any one who has not been a member of BHV please dont let his/her statement deter you from at least checking out BHV and making a decision for your self. All i ask is to check the site and see if what we offer is what your looking for. Thanks for the time you took/take to read this post.

BHV RELLIK
    Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
    Division Officer
    Last edited by TACTUS; 05-09-2012 at 05:00 AM.

We are looking to create a competive environment with like minded gamers that want to compete, so please drop us a line if you want to know more.

Lostcausesdie
    Commanding officer
    Ghost Recon Future Solider division.

I applied through your website.

XBL : Tobi Lerone

Yes, come and join BHV because now the senior members are so much better.The owner hacks peoples account if he doesn like what he sees. Ask him about this. BHV is the biggest joke and saddest example of a clan I have seen now.Your owner is a coward and hacker.Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Da_Troof View Post
    Yes, come and join BHV because now the senior members are so much better.The owner hacks peoples account if he doesn like what he sees. Ask him about this. BHV is the biggest joke and saddest example of a clan I have seen now.Your owner is a coward and hacker.Enjoy
    To you sir i post the same as i posted before to another member who tried to put us down and since you and him basically said the same thing i find no need to type something new so im going to copy and paste this for you too!

Sorry your stay with BHV was not pleasant. The higher members that you speak of have been changed and the clan has had a complete overhaul! I would invite you to come back and see for your self. BHV is now set to be a GREAT clan once again! I myself am now one of the higher up and im going to do every thing in my power to keep history from repeating itself. Again i apologize for any bad experience you may have had and i do extend to you the invitation to try and rejoin. Thank you for your reply and i wish you the best in whatever it is that you have chosen or chose to do since your stay with BHV.

Any one who has not been a member of BHV please dont let his/her statement deter you from at least checking out BHV and making a decision for your self. All i ask is to check the site and see if what we offer is what your looking for. Thanks for the time you took/take to read this post.

BHV RELLIK
    Ghost Recon: Future Soldier
    Division Officer

Hello my GT is: WeTBoNeZ im looking for a clan to play ghost recon with I played gamebattles a lot but not anymore i was on the #1 battlefield bd company 2 team x2eZx. Im am a Colonel 2 in BF3 and i play other games. Like gears of war and call of duty. Looking to meet up with some chill gamers who have communication and want to have fun playing ghost recon future solider. Message me or add me if you have any questions.

Quote Originally Posted by DryBoNeZx View Post
    Hello my GT is: WeTBoNeZ im looking for a clan to play ghost recon with I played gamebattles a lot but not anymore i was on the #1 battlefield bd company 2 team x2eZx. Im am a Colonel 2 in BF3 and i play other games. Like gears of war and call of duty. Looking to meet up with some chill gamers who have communication and want to have fun playing ghost recon future solider. Message me or add me if you have any questions.
    I see you already applied! thank you for showing interest and i look forward to meeting you and gettin in on some action! I'll be in touch on the BHV forums and XBL. if you have any questions feel free to ask! again thank you hope we suite your needs!!!

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast