These are rather basic questions but I'm still new to the public Beta so I appreciate your patience:
1. Exactly what is the percentage value in the HUD, Crtical Hit Percentage, or something like that? What happens when it is enhanced by vest power-ups? Why does it sometimes read higher, or lower?
2. Am I correct in assuming that the armored vest power-ups are those little insert things and that you can eqiup two at a time? Am I also correct in assuming that the benefit is not persistent, i.e. as the player's health degrades and he takes hits, they need to be replaced?
3. "Blitz" does not kill enemies but knocks them down on contact, where they can be shot on the ground by teammates?
4. Exactly what function is served by those boxes and crates you get after completing certain goals? They appear to have resale value but who are we supposed to sell them to?
5. How does the equipment resale function work in general? I've noticed that I can buy a gun for, say, 2400 points but its resale value, at about a tenth of this amount, is so low, what's the point of trading it and to whom are we supposed to trade? Is the idea to sell it back to the store? If so, again I ask, what's the incentive when the net loss is so huge?
Agai, thanks in anticipation for your help.