Can't breed, among others already stated...
I've got two free breeding boxes, yet, the game insists I need free boxes to breed after refreshing the game several times. I also can't post to the wall to staff my breeding paddock, nor can I complete the action of helping my neighbors, despite the fact that the energy bar shows 2-5 energy points.
I have also had the breeding glitch, I have one free box, but it will not let me breed a new foal, or buy a Standardbred, which I finally have the horsebucks to do. I tried with 3 different retired horses, 2 of which I have sent over the rainbow, and each time it tells me I don't have any empty boxes. But when I check my stables, one box is defnitely empty.
profile is http://www.facebook.com/rorhi
I have tht problem too. I have 3 horses that are retired, and 2 younger horses that are using the available boxes. I have a box tht has cobwebs/spider webs in it, yet I can't breed...
my profile: https://www.facebook.com/hatake.clan
I have this problem too. So the list of issues I still have after the downtime/maintenance:
1. Can't post to my FB wall at all. Not for help in the bakery, nor requests for planks or IOUs, nor for achievements. Tried on multiple browsers, tried clearing cache and updating flash. Nothing works.
2. Game insists I do not have a free horse box despite showing 3 boxes free. I have two retired horses and a foal.
3. Can't help out Michelle and SOME other friends despite it having been over 36 hours since I last helped them AND the bar at their farm showing 5 actions available. I can help SOME neighbors out, but not all of them. And when I do help them, I can do 1-5 actions (it varies) BUT the meter does not count all 5, only one or two of the actions, so I'm not getting any "helped neighbor" gifts. What seems to be happening is the meter registers the first click, so is down to 4. I click something else, the meter goes down to 3 for a second then goes back up to 4 again. This happens for all the interactions it allows me to do.
Last edited by NatalieVree; 04-26-2012 at 12:40 PM.
Having all the same issues.
Hey Xhane, any updates? I know I'm having ALL of these problems, and so is everyone else playing the game. Can't use the new breeding paddock, can't breed, can't post to wall. Which means we're all in a bit of limbo-status until it's fixed
* ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *
I got some screencaptures today when i tried to breed
Note, I have three of the four boxes empty
Not according to the game when I try to breed.
Hopefully this can be fixed soon, I only have one horse that isn't retired, and it won't even let me buy a new one when I have the money to do so.
I may have to try sending one over the rainbow, but I had hoped to get at least one foal from each of my retired horses.
My FB profile is http://www.facebook.com/rorhi
And I had to send one of my retirees over the rainbow to breed again, didn't have to do this before the recent maintenance.
No breeding is currently working no matter how many boxes you have open or how many horses you send over the rainbow
* ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *
I've been trying in vain to breed my horses, post to my wall to hire for my breeding paddock, and accept my gifts (I need my deeds!) for two days or so: it's really starting to affect my progress!