Thread: Thoughts on Ghost Recon Network | Forums

Thoughts on Ghost Recon Network

I like the site, but here are some suggestions to improve it. Most of these things are probably already reported, but if so, here it is again.

- Overall and per class K/D ratio would be nice
    - when you search for a player and find him, you should be able to add them to a watch list or as a friend or whatever
    - every time I've logged in, I am asked what console I play on. I play on xbox360 only. it should remember that.
    - gun smith window needs to be larger, i often can't see the whole gun, especially when field stripped.
    - more stats on the front page so you can just do a quick check without going deeper.
    - when I'm asked to log into my xbox account, it takes me to the xbox website and leaves me there. it should bring me back to the network instead
    - stats when comparing with other players are not correct. "kills with (type of weapon)" are all zeroed out.
    - When selecting the paint for the guns in gunsmith, they don't show the actual color samples.

That's it for now, but I'll update if anything else comes up. Great job so far!
    Dig it.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

ubisolf servers for the new tom clancey's ghost recon future soldier

they suck they really suck terrible its is the most garbage i have every experienced through the beta lag rebooting servers periodicaly is ******ed i hate geting in a match doing good for you too shut it down i rather play GRAW2 MP demo then the GRFS its terrible i went and bought conviction for this to happen Ubisolf really needs to fix there ****ty *** beta serve but probably wont because they never dooooo never seen them fix graw server at all and i played that game all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by xDAMAGEx187 View Post
    they suck they really suck terrible its is the most garbage i have every experienced through the beta lag rebooting servers periodicaly is ******ed i hate geting in a match doing good for you too shut it down i rather play GRAW2 MP demo then the GRFS its terrible i went and bought conviction for this to happen Ubisolf really needs to fix there ****ty *** beta serve but probably wont because they never dooooo never seen them fix graw server at all and i played that game all the time.

You need to post this in the beta feedback forum, please. This is strictly for Ghost Recon Network. Thanks.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

I really wish GRN would have a section that lists the challenges for each mission. Only show the challenges for missions that you have completed so not so spoil the story. Also include information such as what is required to complete the challenge and if you have previously completed it. It is very bothersome having to hop into each mission for a few minutes just to check what challenges you have completed for said mission.

Would also be nice if you didn't have to log into the site twice.

Just my two cents

Please be sure to send your suggestions for GRN to grnetwork-support@ubisoft.com. They are welcoming feedback there. Thanks!

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support