Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ghost Recon Network Down? | Forums

Ghost Recon Network Down?

Been getting the error "
    We couldn't retrieve your game data

This area is dedicated to Ghost Recon players. If you already own and have played a Ghost Recon game, make sure you've linked your Xbox Live or PlayStation®Network account to your UPlay account. You can do this via the ingame Uplay service. Click on the ****on below to go back on the home page.

on both of my accounts combined its well over 60 games , and ive been on the site before and all was fine , anyone else experiancein this problem?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Been all kinds of issues!

Yeah. I have been getting that for the last two days. Until then it was working great for me. Never any problems. Maybe they are working on it or updating.
    http://forums.ubi.com/group.php?groupid=90 - GR:FS Engineer Class Group

First game today was playing Saboteur and about 4 minutes in the game froze! I have not been able to get maybe 3 whole games in since beta was released.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by EBZ2010 View Post
    First game today was playing Saboteur and about 4 minutes in the game froze! I have not been able to get maybe 3 whole games in since beta was released.
    No, they're talking about the GR Network through the browser. Not the game bud.

(yes it's been happening to me, but now I'm OK with logging in to see my stats)

Since I started the beta I have never been prompted to link my xbox to uplay. I have really been wanting to use the ghost recon network on my phone and computer but i cant. Anyone else have this same problem, or know how to link them?

Quote Originally Posted by EBZ2010 View Post
    ^^^This. I've maybe had TWO full games since the beta started. Mine keeps freezing my PS3 at 'Checking DLC' screen. I then have to restart. I mean I haven't been trying to play obsessively 24/7 but most evenings I've had a go and just had the same result every time.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by C-Milk223 View Post
    Since I started the beta I have never been prompted to link my xbox to uplay. I have really been wanting to use the ghost recon network on my phone and computer but i cant. Anyone else have this same problem, or know how to link them?
    1) check out the FAQ's for the linking
    (as I suspect you told it to never ask you again.)

2) it's not avail for phones yet, as they've postted previously (they = ubisoft)

Something went wrong

Sorry, there seems to be a problem. But no worries, a squad of highly trained engineers has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Click on the button below to go back on the home page.

That's wgat I get when I log in to the Ghost recon network

Something went wrong

Sorry, there seems to be a problem. But no worries, a squad of highly trained engineers has been dispatched to deal with this situation. Click on the button below to go back on the home page.

from where comes these engineers???? 2 days in a row same messages around the clock
    Last edited by pepeTREFFNIX; 06-05-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast