Ghost Recon Online was my first beta test. If there is anyway I can continue to test even more games on all systems please let me know. I have below my Ghost input.

Tonight 1am EST I tried to login several times and received "searching for players" and then connection failed. When I have played I did want to suggest these things:

The opening menu, I think it would be nice if the start screen character would have more blood on his gloves or sleaves.

The trees at the 'Mill" should be an area that you can hide or at least enter the tree for additional cover.

I played for more than an hour and only accumulated 4 points to allow me to upgrade my weapons etc.. I agree that this should not be easy but for newbies this may pose as too great of a challenge and they may lose interest unless they are a hardcore fan, which I'm definitely one.

During the replay or after a kill, lets bump up the blood splatter and get the killer (other player) that extra bonus felling that we either got a great head shot or that we really got a great kill by adding in thing like revenge kill or more blood even.

How about adding a super training mode so that users can really try out different speeds of their movement, so we will know ok 5 speed is best when playing this game compared to other shooter.

A training course would be useful such as they did on the movie "starship troopers" before the guy took off his helmet and got shot.

A great level up option could be that you can carry more grenades etc.

Warping to a recent location until someone else comes back to life is cool but there should be some type of hot spots in case you have spawn hunters who wait till you spawn in the remembered locations. Random ones if possible. Make it like a star on the make if someone so chooses to select it.

Overall I feel this will be a great launch and I can't wait to play the campaing mode. It would hae been nice to also give feedback on it as well. I know I have plenty of ideas for now versions of the franchise and future ones. Thanks for letting me be a part. If anyone ever wants to play I'm always ready to enjoy and learn. I'm not as good as I would like to be but you can help. Darkelf875 is my xb name, just send me an invite. Thanks