Thread: Need help. | Forums

Need help.

I just turned 12 and i really wanna buy assassins creed brotherhood but my mom says the age rating is M and i cant buy it is it appropriate for me? Im really mature for my age
    I have a and b grades. Would really make a differece to my mom if the actualy creaters answer this question.

Kytr's Avatar Senior Member
    Nope. wait a few years -- this is not a game for children.

The "M" rating on games is there for good reason I suppose...

Abeonis's Avatar Senior Member
    Considering the poor spelling, grammar and admission that you are underage (at twelve you are too young, even to use these forums, legally), I'm going to have to say 'no'.

Originally Posted by Abeonis Go to original post
    Considering the poor spelling, grammar and admission that you are underage (at twelve you are too young, even too use these forums, legally), I'm going to have to say 'no'.
    Berating someone on grammar when you can't use "too" and "to" properly yourself is pretty dumb. Don't do it.

Originally Posted by stevie-jay Go to original post
    Berating someone on grammar when you can't use "too" and "to" properly yourself is pretty dumb. Don't do it.
    A spelling error has nothing to do with grammar; grammar is the study of how sentences are constructed and formed, not how words are spelt. Also, just so you know, my use of the word "too" is grammatically correct.

Kytr's Avatar Senior Member
    You are incorrect. The first phrase, "too young", is correct, but the second, "too use", should be "to use".

Originally Posted by Kytr Go to original post
    You are incorrect. The first phrase, "too young", is correct, but the second, "too use", should be "to use".
    Aha, thank you for pointing that out; you can blame this Apple iPad's useless spellchecker for that. The keyboard on this thing is useless...

See why berating someone for grammar is a dumb idea?

Originally Posted by stevie-jay Go to original post
    See why berating someone for grammar is a dumb idea?
    Grammar has nothing to do with spelling.