Thread: The Game Everybody Is Eagerly Anticipating | Forums

The Game Everybody Is Eagerly Anticipating

I just wanted to mention that there's alot riding on this game. Shooters have been slowing dying over the years, Socom and RSV being the only games that require practice and talent to master not a bogus *** weaponry/equipment and garbage game engines. This is Ubisofts opportunity to prove that RSV is still the king of the FPS genre..
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Yep, I'm going to have to agree on this. Ubisoft, DO YOU HEAR US? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! REGAIN THE TITLE YOU HELD, RESTORE THE GEM OF TACTICAL SHOOTERS!

Quote Originally Posted by Dieinthedark View Post
    Yep, I'm going to have to agree on this. Ubisoft, DO YOU HEAR US? THIS IS YOUR CHANCE! REGAIN THE TITLE YOU HELD, RESTORE THE GEM OF TACTICAL SHOOTERS!
    Please, this^

I don't want just a "tactical first person shooter"

I want what fans of the first 3 Rainbow Six games and the Tom Clancy books want.

I want a "Realistic First Person Tactical Shooter".

That means none of this 3rd person magical cover view, health regen, auto-aim, non-matching team uniform crap.

Also, if you don't intend on releasing map tools then don't bother. Playing the same dozen MP maps blows. Releasing a few SP maps later as DLC for MP or with lighting conditions changed does not mean you made us more maps.

Quote Originally Posted by Pest_AWC View Post
    I don't want just a "tactical first person shooter"

I want what fans of the first 3 Rainbow Six games and the Tom Clancy books want.

I want a "Realistic First Person Tactical Shooter".

That means none of this 3rd person magical cover view, health regen, auto-aim, non-matching team uniform crap.

Also, if you don't intend on releasing map tools then don't bother. Playing the same dozen MP maps blows. Releasing a few SP maps later as DLC for MP or with lighting conditions changed does not mean you made us more maps.
    Takedown would be the game you should be looking forward to. If people still think that we're going to get anything like the first three games, then its not going to happen if Ubi Soft has the final say. It is their stated policy to dumb their games down for the causal crowd, the fanbase that doesn't exist. The only thing that gives even an inkling of hope for the gameplay of the first three games to return is the fact that Red Storm is involved, although no one knows how involved they really are, and it really wouldn't matter much anyway.

RAINBOW SIX is the KING of Tactical Shooters. Dont you forget it UBI.