Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Ghost Recon Network will be on Windows Phone?¡?¡? | Forums

The Ghost Recon Network will be on Windows Phone?¡?¡?

if anyone know about it please tell me
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

would like to know this too

I'm looking in this right now.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

I can't believe it wasn't the first phone with this app. I mean, Xbox Live people all get Windows phones so they are connected to Xbox Live whenever they have the need. Right? When I heard about this app from my son using it on his Droid, I was certain all I'd have to do is go to Xbox Live, Get More Games and it would be in my hands. I'm very disappointed.

Between this and Adobe's lack of support for the Win Phone, I'm really wondering if we're using the right phone. I sure don't want to manage my contacts on Google with their insane privacy policy. Or lack of privacy policy.

Currently Ghost Recon Network is available for web and Android, with iOS coming on release of the full game.

Please keep an eye out for future announcements. You can also email grnetwork-support@ubisoft.com with suggestions.
    Ubisoft Community Manager

Technical Support
    Twitter Support
    Facebook Support

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    Currently Ghost Recon Network is available for web and Android, with iOS coming on release of the full game.

Please keep an eye out for future announcements. You can also email grnetwork-support@ubisoft.com with suggestions.
    So what you are saying in this answer Mush it is not coming out on windows phone if that is the case i am blown away.I love my windows phone and the only reason i got it was for xbox live.

Look what i fine

Are there any plans to make the app available on Windows Phones and BlackBerry devices?
    Our GunSmith engine is not yet compatible with Windows Phones and BlackBerry devices. As a result, the Ghost Recon Network application is not planned for release on these platforms.
    Users of these platforms can still access the upcoming mobile version of the Ghost Recon Network through their browsers and access their stats, Ghost Feed and the GunSmith Gallery.

(*** that ! the WINDOWS phone is not yet compatible?¡? Is a special phone for games (xbox live) and not have the ghost recon network?¡? common!!!!!! ubisoft!!!!!!!

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...il/a_id/16440/
    Last edited by Ubi-Mush; 05-03-2012 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Swear word removed

Quote Originally Posted by xVxRagnaroKxVx View Post
    Are there any plans to make the app available on Windows Phones and BlackBerry devices?
    Our GunSmith engine is not yet compatible with Windows Phones and BlackBerry devices. As a result, the Ghost Recon Network application is not planned for release on these platforms.
    Users of these platforms can still access the upcoming mobile version of the Ghost Recon Network through their browsers and access their stats, Ghost Feed and the GunSmith Gallery.

(*** that ! the WINDOWS phone is not yet compatible?¡? Is a special phone for games (xbox live) and not have the ghost recon network?¡? common!!!!!! ubisoft!!!!!!!

http://ubisoft-en.custhelp.com/app/a...il/a_id/16440/

Actually, Windows phone users cannot access the gunsmith via their browser because Adobe does not support Windows phones and you need Flashplayer for the gunsmith.

sorry for this but i dont normally BUMP threads but i think this is unreal how the windows 7 phone will not be supported!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, there is no update on this. As Ubi-Mush suggested, you can contact grnetwork-support@ubisoft.com with your requests and concerns. Good luck!

Also, we'd appreciate if you'd refrain from bumping in the future. Thanks.

Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast