Thread: Splinter Cell Conviction pc game | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Cool Splinter Cell Conviction pc game

Has anyone ever beat the game? And does anyone want to play the game with me? I'm debbie by the way.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello Debbie366... well, to answer your question "Has anyone ever beat the game?", yes... but it's all kinda relative, because you can't really beat the game; you complete objectives relative to strategic combat styles such as all-out Rambo Style to complete H2H Stealth... it's really cool. I hope you enjoy the game as much as I do... see you on the battlefield.

Good luck.

Hello i recently got this game too as i loved it to pieces when i had my xbox 360 and i have completed it loads of times, its probably the best game i have ever played but its a shame i can't find anyone to have a game with on PC. if anyone wants a game with me please add me on Steam RedCell89 or the Ubisoft game launcher for splinter cell my name is Redtop89. Thanks i hope to find people soon.

Hi Debbie/Debbie366

I have finished the game on solo single player and Multiplayer.

I wished that SCC Multiplayer modes werent limited to only 2 and increased to at least 4 or increased to 8 players.

I hope the next Splinter Cell has 4 player Team coop Missions.

I play SCC often each weekend with friends . We find using Mumble gaming voip to communicate helps a lot too.

If your located in AU or NZ region Debbie366 I would be happy to game you . I am snoopyau on Uplay