House MD Sweepstakes Rules
HOUSE MD: Critical Cases SWEEPSTAKES OFFICIAL RULES
Sponsored by Ubisoft, Inc. (the "Sponsor(s)").
NO ENTRY FEE. NO PURCHASE OR OBLIGATION NECESSARY TO PLAY OR WIN. Entry deadline is June 14th, 2012, 11:59pm, PST.
1. Eligibility: Sponsors' House MD: Critical Cases Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open to legal residents of the U.S. and targeted to an English demographic (excluding residents of New York, Florida, Rhode Island, Puerto Rico, Vermont, and any other jurisdiction where such Sweepstakes would be prohibited by law), who have reached the age of majority [or : over the age of 13], who have an active e-mail account and Internet access as of the beginning of the Sweepstakes period. Employees of Sponsor, their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules & Regulations ("Official Rules"). VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. To Enter:
How to Enter: There are two (2) ways to enter the Sweepstakes. Maximum two (2) entries per person per Promotion Period: (5/14/2012 – 6/14/2012):
Enter on Facebook: To be eligible, consumers must visit www.facebook.com/HouseMDGame and follow the instructions found under the Sweepstakes tab to provide name, e-mail, date of birth, country of residence, accepting terms of the contest and submitting information. All Facebook entries must be received during the Promotion Period. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the Facebook account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person with the account assigned by Facebook. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
Enter on Twitter: visit http://twitter.com/HouseMDGame, tweet the Sweepstakes “call to action” indicated below and follow the instructions found on Page 2 to provide name, e-mail, date of birth, country of residence, accepting terms of the contest and submitting information. All entrants must follow (HouseMDGame) on Twitter to be eligible. All followers at the end of the Promotion Period, including those who were followers BEFORE the Promotion Period who tweeted the call to action provided by the Wildfire Interactive Twitter application (“I entered the House MD Game Sweepstakes for a chance to win a Signed House Calendar, DVD, and Tshirt.”) will be eligible to win. Each tweet will include a unique url that other users may enter through. You will get an additional entry for each l person who enters using your link. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the Twitter account used to enter will be deemed to be the entrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person with the account assigned by Twitter. Potential winners may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
No mechanically reproduced mail-in entries are allowed and any use of robotic, automatic, programmed or the like entry methods will void all such entries by such methods. Use of a false email account will disqualify an entry. Entrants violating any of these Official Rules may be disqualified.
Entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for lost, incomplete, incorrect, or misdirected entries. Use of a false e-mail account will disqualify an entry. Sponsor is not responsible for technical, hardware or software malfunctions, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, inaccurate, incomplete, garbled or delayed electronic or other communications. Sponsor, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person who, tampers with the entry process or the operation of the web site, or who otherwise violates these rules.
3. Prize Drawing:
All Sweepstakes entries meeting the requirements of these Official Rules will be entered into the prize drawing, to be held at Sponsor's Address specified in section 10, on June 16th, 2012. Impartial persons whose decisions are final and binding will conduct the drawing.
There will be one (1) first prize winner selected by random drawing on June 16th, 2012. Entries must be received before 11:59 p.m. PST on June 14th , 2012 to be eligible for the sweepstakes. Entries received after 11:59 p.m. PST will not be eligible for the sweepstakes.
4. Prizes and Odds:
Grand Prize (1 winner): One (1) Signed House Calendar, One (1) Season 1 House DVD, and (1) One House tshirt.
Total value of all prizes to be awarded: Calendar ($14), DVD ($15), t-shirt ($18)
All other expenses not specifically mentioned herein, including applicable income taxes, are the sole responsibility of the winner.
The prize includes shipping and handling costs to the Prize Winner’s residence.
Odds of winning a prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received. Winners are solely responsible for any and all federal, state, provincial and local taxes that apply to prizes. No cash or other substitution of prizes is permitted, except at the sole option of Sponsor, who reserves the right to provide a prize of equal or greater value. Winners must sign all required affidavits and releases and Winners are not able to transfer prizes to a third party. The Sponsors will not replace any lost or stolen prizes. Selected game platforms not in Sponsor’s available inventory may be substituted with another platform or a comparable title at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Notification of Winner: The Winner will be notified by e-mail sent to the e-mail address provided on the entry form within five (5) business days of the prize drawing, and the Winner may be required to sign and return an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release within seven (7) days of notification. Winner must provide a valid U.S. shipping address to claim the Grand Pprize. If within fourteen (14) days of notification of the prize, a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize and/or where applicable an affidavit of eligibility and publicity/liability release is not timely received, is incomplete or modified, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate Winner will be selected from remaining valid, eligible entries timely submitted. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized account holder of the e-mail account specified in the entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. No automatically generated entries will be accepted.
7. General Rules: By entering, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is offered by Sponsor, and Sponsor is not responsible for late, lost, delayed, damaged, postage-due, incomplete, illegible, or misdirected entries, responses, or other correspondence, whether by e-mail or postal mail or otherwise, or for theft or destruction or unauthorized access or alterations of entry materials, phone, electrical, network, computer, hardware, software program or transmission malfunctions, failures or difficulties. Sponsor is also not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by Internet users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes, or by any technical or human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate, or modify this Sweepstakes if it cannot be completed as planned due to computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, technical failures, or other conditions beyond Sponsor's control. By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to release and hold Sponsors, their respective parents, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees, sponsors, and agents, including advertising and promotion agencies, harmless from any and all losses, damages, rights, claims, actions, liability of any kind with respect to the Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession or use of any prize, including without limitation (i) any condition caused by events beyond Sponsors' control that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted or corrupted; (ii) personal injuries, death, any injuries, losses, or damages (compensatory, direct, incidental, consequential or otherwise) of any kind arising in connection with or as a result of the prize, or acceptance, possession, or use of the prize, or from participation in the Sweepstakes; and (iii) any printing or typographical errors in any materials associated with the Sweepstakes. In addition, by entering this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to indemnify Sponsor for all claims, costs and expenses arising out of any violation of these Official Rules. The Sponsor's decisions in all respects relative to the Sweepstakes are final. The Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to cancel, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part, for any reason, but in particular in the event of fraud, technical or other difficulties or if the integrity of the Sweepstakes is compromised, without liability to the entrant. The Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Winner, as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Winner is responsible for paying any income taxes on the value of the prize received. Void where prohibited or restricted by law. All federal, state, provincial and local regulations apply.
8. Additional Conditions: Except where prohibited, by accepting any prize, Winner consents to the use of his/her name, photo and/or likeness, biographical information, winning entry and statements attributed to Winner (if true) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation. All entries become property of Sponsors and none will be acknowledged or returned.
9. Official Rules, Winner’s List:
A copy of the Official Rules may be downloaded from http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...s-Rules-Forums for the duration of the Sweepstakes. A winners’ list link will be available http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...inners!-Forums and posted after approximately 6/1/2012. In addition, the “Winner’s list” and these Official Rules are also available by sending a stamped (Washington State residents may omit postage), self-addressed envelope marked "House M.D.: Critical Cases Sweepstakes" to Ubisoft Inc., 625 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
10. Sponsor's Address: Ubisoft Inc. is located at 625 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94107, USA.
This Sweepstakes shall be construed and evaluated in accordance with the laws of the United States , and of the State of California.
Last edited by Katealyst; 05-14-2012 at 06:49 PM.