Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Rumor: Ubisoft survey leaks Rayman Origins 2 | Forums

Rumor: Ubisoft survey leaks Rayman Origins 2

http://www.destructoid.com/rumor-ubi...2-226336.phtml

If it's true and Ancel is working on it, that means no BGE2 (news) for at least a year
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

The first Rayman Origins was a commercial failure, so I'd be surprised to see the release of Rayman Origins 2 or BG&E 2 at all at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by Daroth_343 View Post
    The first Rayman Origins was a commercial failure
    That's not what my aunt Wikipedia said
    She said that the sales didn't live up to expectations, but the game has been profitable!

The origins sequel could possibly be named, "Legends" as registered by Ubi.

Souce:http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/04/...ayman-legends/

BG&E2 Won't be annouced(if ever ) until the successors to PS360 have been annouced. Even, when it is annouced it'll be a minimum of a year off release! Looking at a 2014 release.
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulid_Snake View Post
    The origins sequel could possibly be named, "Legends" as registered by Ubi.

Souce:http://www.thesixthaxis.com/2012/04/...ayman-legends/

BG&E2 Won't be annouced(if ever ) until the successors to PS360 have been annouced. Even, when it is annouced it'll be a minimum of a year off release! Looking at a 2014 release.
    I understand that, but there's nothing at all stopping them from teasing it in the Ubi panel now and giving an "official" reveal next year, perhaps as a launch title? Several dev sources claim that next gen test units are already in their hands. Start working on it now, do a proper reveal in a year.
    It better get more than the year AC games get.

Quote Originally Posted by divzip View Post
    That's not what my aunt Wikipedia said
    She said that the sales didn't live up to expectations, but the game has been profitable!
    That's... surprising. I didn't think it could end reaching one million sales after such a bad start. Of course, I guess the game didn't cost as much to create or market, but it's still a bit of a surprise to see the game turn a profit. They also confirmed the sequel now.

not sure how i'd feel about BG&E2 as a launch title... i don't like to buy the consoles right off the bat... too many bugs to work out. if BG&E2 were a launch title, i'd hardly be able to contain myself and probably buy a console right out the gate... boo...

btw, PC isn't an option... i'm a mac guy.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

@dom: True! I was thinking the same thing about the launch title, and also that they may not utilise the consoles full potential. I.e graphically. That also reminds me, they better design better cooling systems for consoles this time around. For console prices, if it's ridiculously high, I might just build a souped up pc to run the game!
    Currently waiting on:

Beyond Good & Evil 2(?), Portal 3(?), Deus Ex: Universe, Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain, Mirror's Edge, Watch_Dogs, Rainbow 6: Patriots, Cyberpunk 2077.

agreed... minus the part about building a PC... i refuse to use one by choice. anyway, yeah, my 80gb backwards compatible ps3 died on me last year. it sucked. now it's a paperweight and i got ps2 games i can't use (since i don't have a ps2). there should be a way to prolong the console lifespan... that's just ridiculous. also, they better have improved backwards compatibility support this time around. don't get me wrong, i like the idea of buying new games, but the fact that you can't play old games is pathetic.

JohnKarp.com | deviantART | Model Mayhem
    "It takes an idiot to do cool things. That's why it's cool."
    - Haruhara Haruko

I get where your coming from with playing it on the PC, compatibility issues is a major issue for me, costs are also ridiculous. I find playing multiplatform games alot better on console than the PC, the only reason why i'd prefer it on the PC is because of the stable framerate and modelling. Then again there shouldn't be a excuse for next gen not to run above 60FPS.
    Currently waiting on:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast