Patch 4.11.1 is out
Get it here,
readme as follows,
Enjoy, i will be.
Il-2 Sturmovik: 1946
The current version 4.11.1 is not compatible with the previous versions of the flight simulator when playing over the network (Online). Both the server and client must have the appropriate versions in order to connect.
Attention: Version 4.11.1 is only for a merged 1946 version of the simulator of the proper version (FB+AEP+PF).
Add-On Installation Instructions (Please read carefully)
The Il-2 1946 add-on v.4.11.1 installs only over v.4.11m
In order to install this add-on, run the exe file and follow the on-screen instructions.
Please note that this add-on is impossible to install over stand alone Pacific Fighters.
Content of 4.11.1
4.11.1 is a small patch to address bugs and issues that were introduced with 4.11 or before. The following is an incomplete list of what has been fixed or changed, in no particular order:
- Ki-45 pilot and gunner skin changes
- Pe-8 and TB-7 gondola gunner head fix
- SM.79 gunsight toggle bombsight view fix
- Pe-8 now leaves crater when crashed into the ground
- Il-4 flaps operation lever animated correctly
- Pe-8 and TB-7 engine panel view glitch fixed
- M-105 series oil and water temperature limits changed
- Cant.Z506 can now take off with loaded plane
- Re.2000 can now carry 2x100kg bombs and Hungarian markings
- Player can now see a message dialog when joining a home base that has no planes left
- QMB now works with pair take off
- Early/late torpedo versions caused problems in the loadout list
- Fixed Java error when changing plane in FMB
- Fixed IK-3 navigation lights
- Static Fw 190A-4 1.42ata added
- Blow up flaps for F6F and F4U added
- Void skins for Cant.Z506 Mosquito XVIII and Fw 190A-4FR added
- Change of MG17 lamps in Fw 190A-4 to A-6
- Player's bomb delay value in arming screen now stays unchanged when viewing other planes
- Wingman no longer explodes at the end of taxiing in Crimea Red Scramble QMB mission
- I-250 shows proper RAF, RAAF and RN marking
- Fixed missing SM.79 pilot's head that caused plane to freeze in air
- Ki-45 aileron animation now correct
- New Ki-45 skins by Hayate
- Italian Autoblinda can now elevate the gun
- IK-3 changed to allied side
- Mosquito Mk.XVIII is no longer pink when no ammo is selected
- Changed .50 cal belt from APIT - AP - HE - AP to APIT - AP - API - AP
- AI in Mosquito Mk.XVIII will now attack ground targets
- Jet planes can now take off without burning their engines
- Pe-8 and TB-7 are normal to taxi now
- A few fixes in German localisation
- Bug with Il-4 being partially invulnerable fixed
- Army briefing now always fully visible
- P-39 no longer has permanent fuel pressure warning light
- Beaufighter now shows bullet holes in ****pit
- Fixed Beaufighter ****pit throttle section
- TBD gunner no longer grows an extra head when first one is lost
- G.50 compass shows more correct numbers
- Glitch with Ar 234 external gunsight from in ****pit view fixed
- Cowl flaps on TB-7 are now animated correctly
- Bf 110G-2 wing roots no longer invisible from ****pit
- Fixed wrong night gauge textures in Re.2000 and G.50
- Removed jet flame engine damage graphics for piston engines
- Seafire radiator now animated
- Fix in Ar 234 ****pit
- Hs 129 pitch control lamps swapped
- Fixes of Il-4 ****pit texture
- Fixes in plane and loadout names in Russian localisation
- Stationary planes somewhat less resistant to explosions
- Changes in FM of Pe-8 and TB-7
- Changes Pe-8 and TB-7 turret ammo count
- Active water injection no longer increases engine temperature
- Jet oil temperature is calculated differently
- Tuning of overheat parameters for a number of planes
- Changes to German electric fuze parameters
- Changed test runway spawning method to that of carriers
- Dead pilot's head does no longer move
- Spin shooting algorithm refined
- Changes to F4U and F6F FM for more correct take off behaviour
- Sunset and night lighting changes
- Removed some fuel consumption rates
- Changed canopy of Fw 190A-8 Mistel external model to match ****pit model
- Fixed clipping issues with Ki-27 & Ki-43-I tube sights
- Fixed Avia B-534 gunsight when seat is raised
- Small 6DoF related fixes in F6F-3, P-38, Ki-61 & Bf-109E ****pits
- Showing test runway map icons when realistic navigation is on
- Added generic spawn plane as stationary plane
- Changed AI so that last plane in formation performs maneuvers for checking blind spots
- Tweaks to AI shooting
- AI maneuvers fine tuned
- Small changes in AI defensive maneuvers selection
- Fixed all engine temperature instruments (see guide)
- Removed a crashlanded Bf109 from Bessarabia Blue Scramble QMB missions
Nice, thanks for sharing!
The language filter is so unsophisticated that it filters out the word 'c0ckpit'!! How stupid is that?? BTW, I hope this patch is a lot better that 4.11 was.
Stupid enough that it has the forum admin guys stumped. There are other stupidities as well involving a "bad" word embedded in a longer innocent word.
Originally Posted by mortoma
I just took the F4U for a spin. Acceleration on take off is much better, as is cruise speed. Just don't try to turn, you'll lose a ton of energy and have a very hard time getting it back.
Still, it's a small price to pay for such a great series of updates to IL2.
Last edited by Sillius_Sodus; 04-25-2012 at 06:22 AM.
Just installed it and took a few planes for a spin. Pilots head seems to move now according to mouse movement. Cool!
Had a question. I have the 1946 dvd retail. I got the patch 4.08m. Where do I get the 4.11m ? And are these compatible for the 1946 version standalone? Thanx...Brent
You will be needing a bit more than just the 4.11m patch.
Yes, these are compatible for your version
But, more importantly, you will be needing 4.09m and 4.10m as well! And, in the meantime, 4.11.1m has arrived.
Find them here: http://www.mission4today.com/index.p...ownloads&c=605
(You may need to register at http://www.mission4today.com first to be able download the files)
Using the titles in use at mission4today, this is what you need to download, and to install in that order:
1- 4.09 Official Patch
2- IL-2 1946 Patch 4.10 International Version
3- IL-2 1946 4.11 International Upgrade
4- 4.11.1 Patch Fix, International Version
The pilot's head will now move with trackIR? This is a feature that has been long overdue. Nice one
This we'll defend
yeah, its funny when you all park up next to each other after a mission, and the headbanging commences!
Originally Posted by Choctaw111