Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Update 4/25 Maintenance- Server ONLINE | Forums

Someone left their launcher up overnight. Close it and open it again, it'll say offline. As I said in another post it appears the launcher does not automatically get updated.
    Um.. no I didn't? I've relaunched it like ten times. I've even rebooted my computer. All in the last hour. I saw the "Offline" status earlier, and I saw the message. Don't treat me like an idiot... >:I
    Last edited by Akiba021; 04-24-2012 at 08:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Akiba021 View Post
    Um.. no I didn't? I've relaunched it like ten times. I've even rebooted my computer. All in the last hour. I saw the "Offline" status earlier, and I saw the message. Don't treat me like an idiot... >:I
    Well... Everyone else's still says offline and has the message linking to this thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Akiba021 View Post
    I don't see how i'd be treating you like an idiot for saying you left a launcher on. I do it all the time myself as the launcher does not auto close on launching of the game. My bad if I offended you.

Also, your name reminds me of the kid that crapped his pants in MGS4.

Actually it does auto update... Ive watched the server status change from online to offline to online constantly throughout today.

Ex. I will have it exited and then re open the client, it will say online. I will click play, try to log on. Says server down. Then I exit, and quit launcher. I will immediatly enter launcher and after a minute it will change from online to offline.

It has done this like 5-10 times today already.

Also it has had the maintence message taken off twice already. >.> Then I'll go in and it is still down... fecking makes meh mad cuz I just joined last night and I didnt even know about the game...randomly got an invite yesterday from being uplay member lol.

the games back up but if your male you will not be able to log in till next tuesday!

the games back up but if your male you will not be able to log in till next tuesday!

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly_Shadow View Post
    Actually it does auto update... Ive watched the server status change from online to offline to online constantly throughout today.

Ex. I will have it exited and then re open the client, it will say online. I will click play, try to log on. Says server down. Then I exit, and quit launcher. I will immediatly enter launcher and after a minute it will change from online to offline.

It has done this like 5-10 times today already.

Also it has had the maintence message taken off twice already. >.> Then I'll go in and it is still down... fecking makes meh mad cuz I just joined last night and I didnt even know about the game...randomly got an invite yesterday from being uplay member lol.
    Thank you Jelly_Shadow, for validating my issue.

Quote Originally Posted by DexiKiix View Post
    Also, your name reminds me of the kid that crapped his pants in MGS4.
    You mean the same kid who saves everybody about half-way through, and ends up marrying the hottie from MGS1? ;D

You lie!

I smell a Johnny reference here.

IGN: BloodNinja

Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast