Thread: DLC What Would You Pay For ? | Forums

I remember the day's when you payed for a finished game you got a 100% finished game, yes you got expansion pack's but they added anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours sometimes more to the game and a bunch of new items for a nice fee and free Dlc like map pack's, non of these BS pre-order bonus as well as having to pay close to 20$ for 5 new map's and a bunch of point less crap....

I think I will wait for the game to show itself abit more first but I really hope it is good if it is then I will buy the game....

I'm more interested in single player but a couple of missions 50mins play I will not pay much for that if it comes with the game ok but it would be better to make a new island with a campaign of around 4-5 hours utilising the suggestions and ideas that the community are making.

As for multi player looks a bit like COD which for me is no bad thing I don't mind COD but I want it to step outside of this and be more unique I'll just wait and see how things go

I wouldnt pay for a DLC that adds vehicles to mp, it should come with the game and thats all.
    Map editor DLC no way, it should come along the map packs and with new weapons, else its not worth paying for

Originally Posted by Scripts18 Go to original post
    I wouldnt pay for a DLC that adds vehicles to mp, it should come with the game and thats all.
    Map editor DLC no way, it should come along the map packs and with new weapons, else its not worth paying for
    I agree that everything should come with the game, and any additional content shouldn't even be mentioned until at least half a year after release. DLC is now just another way to nickel and dime everyone

Ix Johnnien xI's Avatar Senior Member
    The first DLC I would be interested in buying is for new content for the map editor. Second is any DLC for additional game modes.

Upgradable FC3 Editor, New Single Player Missions, New Multiplayer Maps and Game Modes, New Weapons, and New Vehicles.
    If all things mentioned above is included in future FC3's DLC, i'm getting it.

I'm sick of FC2's Fortune's Pack that only includes 5 new toys and 5 new maps...
    In less than an hour, i already got bored of those NEW things.

So please, add more toys for us!

DapperHayden007's Avatar Far Cry 3 Elite Member
    what more would a person like me want other than:-

- Map Editor Objects
    - Extra Weapons/Upgrades
    - More map making templates (Backgrounds in map editor)
    - Some Single player DLC
    - More Game modes

GUN_SABOTUR's Avatar Banned
    If there are to be DLCs I would like to see something similar to Borderlands in the sense that there are a series of missions to carry out, more bosses to find and kill etc. I don't think I would pay for additional map packs when I can make them myself.