Thread: PS3 and Xbox360 Question | Forums

PS3 and Xbox360 Question

Gents,

I have both consoles. I was wondering which version has the best in-game voice chat in the beta? Only respond if you have played the beta on both consoles. I already know xb has party chat and that is usually great...but I am wanting to know about IN-GAME voice chat.

Also, if you have time, give me your thoughts on the ps3/xb version. I have friends that play on both systems, just trying to decide which system I will buy it for.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

51 views and nobody has both to compare? Dam....

Im hearing the servers on the ps3 are atrocious and the chat is a mess (as usual with the chatting). Trying to decide on xb or ps3 version. Im a team player so communication is important to me...might go with xb simply because no matter how bad in-game chat is, there is always party chat. BUT, most of my friends play on ps3. Sooooo, any ps3 players confirm or deny that there are serious Chat issues?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by eastcoastcrushr View Post
    51 views and nobody has both to compare? Dam....

Im hearing the servers on the ps3 are atrocious and the chat is a mess (as usual with the chatting). Trying to decide on xb or ps3 version. Im a team player so communication is important to me...might go with xb simply because no matter how bad in-game chat is, there is always party chat. BUT, most of my friends play on ps3. Sooooo, any ps3 players confirm or deny that there are serious Chat issues?
    I run with the ps3 for the controller. Plain and simple. Rest I deal with. I have played both Xbox and ps3 (I have both) and I just like the feel of the PS3 and for whatever reason less kids on the PS3. Or that is just my experience.

I play halo with my son from time to time and you'll always have those kids who are HADDAADDDDDAAAAA and they're screaming and yelling and so forth...Xbox...weird.

Quote Originally Posted by HEAT_HTX40 View Post
    I run with the ps3 for the controller. Plain and simple. Rest I deal with. I have played both Xbox and ps3 (I have both) and I just like the feel of the PS3 and for whatever reason less kids on the PS3. Or that is just my experience.

I play halo with my son from time to time and you'll always have those kids who are HADDAADDDDDAAAAA and they're screaming and yelling and so forth...Xbox...weird.
    Im more interested in the functionality of the chat system in ps3. Is it working at all? I'll take the xb controller with party chat over my preference for the ps3 controller...which i prefer the ps3 controller too but this game is a team game and FOR ME communication is important.

Let me know!

I play on PS3 and chat has been fine, whenever people have been using the mics. Also as far as servers go, at time it is pretty atrocious but for the most part running smooth, nothing to get bent outta shape over.

I had some problems with lag, but the chat works fine on PS3. All the talk about better graphics on Xbox 360 isn't bothering me because it looks fine to me and even better with RGB on FULL (HDMI). Chat is WAY better than BF3!!!!