Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Help please | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Hey hornet

I just talked with them and they refused to help so im going to show the same respect.
    Im going to record it as i shoot the game to little pieces, upload it to youtube and post the link on this forums.
    I maybe do it with all of my ubisoft games...And thats quite a lot...
    Im disappointed in ubisfot...But its time to move on and show them the middle finger on the way. :P
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Also no need to apologize mate.
    You tried to help me.
    You should be working at ubisoft because you actually try to help people as i saw from your posts in this forum

Hello bagman911... it's pretty obvious the reason Ubisoft did not respond in your favor, is because your online purchase of the Splinter Cell Conviction game was not legitimate otherwise, they would have responded in your favor. You (inadvertently) purchased a used Splinter Cell Conviction game online, and now you want to play it... you can't. As Mr_Shade previously mentioned (here on this thread) "Codes are one use only"... they cannot be shared or re-used by another person.

I really feel bad for you my friend, because you got ripped off... but not by Ubisoft... your anger and frustration is misdirected, you should be frustrated and angry at yourself for purchasing a used game from a non-legitimate online store. Next time just go to Ubi.com and make the purchase... live and learn my friend. I still (for the life of me) can't understand why you would be upset with Ubisoft for not giving you a free CD Key code... there are no software/gaming companies that give away free software/games. What don't you understand; you did not purchase a legitimate (unused) copy of Splinter Cell Conviction, so why in the world would you expect Ubisoft to give you a free game? If you had purchased a legitimate (unused) copy of Splinter Cell Conviction, Ubisoft would have no problem responding in your favor.

No, I don't work for Ubisoft my friend... I'm just shocked at how (some) players on this forum blame Ubisoft/Uplay/Steam for their own inadequacies and lack of knowledge... if they can't get the game to connect to the internet; blame Ubisoft... if they can't remember their own Username/Password to login: blame Ubisoft... if they purchase an illegitimate copy of the game and can't play; blame Ubisoft... etc. etc. It just takes a little effort (on our part) to resolve any problems/issues. Negative remarks/claims aimed at Ubisoft, Uplay or Steam will not help solve anything.

Good luck.
    Last edited by Green.Hornet; 04-25-2012 at 02:14 PM.

Wait what?

The store is legitimate....Im buying games from them since 2004 and the game was always working and it was never used.
    So yes i rather blame it on those....Eh im done wasting my time here with this greedy company. Dont bother to response because i tell you im not going to take my time to read it...Ubisoft lover...
    Bye

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12