Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed III - George Washington | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

Assassins Creed III - George Washington

Noticed in ACII that in the third clue from Subject 16 that George Washington has the Apple of Eden. Curious to see if they (Ubisoft) will be consistent with this and designate him as a Templar in ACIII - whatever role he potentially has in the story.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Firenze-Paladin View Post
    Noticed in ACII that in the third clue from Subject 16 that George Washington has the Apple of Eden. Curious to see if they (Ubisoft) will be consistent with this and designate him as a Templar in ACIII - whatever role he potentially has in the story.
    He seems like the main 'quest giver' to Conner judging from some of the trailers, but it would make an AMAZING twist. I was actually thinking they would do that with Leonardo Da Vinci since he was 'suspected' to be a Templar. The result though (ACII/ACB) was still pretty surprising.

Oh yeah.
    it also shows Gandhi with a PoE

So by your rules, anyone who has a PoE is a Templar?

Altair, Ezio & Desmond all had one.......holy crap, they must be Templars too!

Or in a less sarcastic way......maybe good old GW holding one doesn't necessarily mean he's a Templar?

Just because he had a PoE doesn't mean he's a Templar.

I would like to see GW as a templar too (but we should only discover he is a templar at the very end of the game 5~10 minutes before it ends, when we don't have more time to stop him), not because we know he had an apple, but because it seems that he'll interact a lot with Connor (assumption), I would like to see him using the Assassins to achieve their goals without Connor and the others noticing, IMO this would be a great plot twist... the Revolution being something made by the templars to put their hands on their own country, it looks like something templars would do...
    Last edited by dxsxhxcx; 04-24-2012 at 02:23 PM.

i hope he isn't a templar, as weird as it might sound i'd rather someone else was like charles lee.

what i hope happens is Charles Lee sends Connor on loads of missions, and one of them is to assassinate a british captain, but when he tries to assassinate him the captain dodges and reveals he is an assassin, and is also Connors father, and Charles Lee is a templar who has being using Connor this whole time.

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

Quote Originally Posted by dxsxhxcx View Post
    I would like to see GW as a templar too (but we should only discover he is a templar at the very end of the game 5~10 minutes before it ends, when we don't have more time to stop him), not because we know he had an apple, but because it seems that he'll interact a lot with Connor (assumption), I would like to see him using the Assassins to achieve their goals without Connor and the others noticing, IMO this would be a great plot twist... the Revolution being something made by the templars to put their hands on their own country, it looks like something templars would do...
    i can imagine a few people getting annoyed about that because George Washington was and is considered a hero. making him a Templar might anger some people

i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.

I doubt he'll be a Templar. He's a close ally of Connor. If he is one he'll have to betray him at some point.

Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.

Quote Originally Posted by freddie_1897 View Post
    i can imagine a few people getting annoyed about that because George Washington was and is considered a hero. making him a Templar might anger some people
    That is possible. but honestly from my perspective it's just a game. a work of fiction based on historical events. So there is nothing to be angry about, the Hashishin did not evolve into the noble AC universe Assassins. People need to try and keep in perspective the game is a work of fiction, however the story unfolds and enjoy it for what it is. I mean when you throw in historical events that are of importance to people. things could potentially get testy... But if people would try and see it for what it is, there should be no issues or complaining. Because it's a work of fiction

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast