Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 54

Thread: Assassins Creed III - George Washington | Forums

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 3

Assassin?s Creed Unity Arno Master Assassin CG Trailer [US]

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 2

The Assassin's Creed Experience - Comic-Con Day 1

  1. #1

    Assassins Creed III - George Washington

    Noticed in ACII that in the third clue from Subject 16 that George Washington has the Apple of Eden. Curious to see if they (Ubisoft) will be consistent with this and designate him as a Templar in ACIII - whatever role he potentially has in the story.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  2. #2
    Junior Member SlowBlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    25
    Quote Originally Posted by Firenze-Paladin View Post
    Noticed in ACII that in the third clue from Subject 16 that George Washington has the Apple of Eden. Curious to see if they (Ubisoft) will be consistent with this and designate him as a Templar in ACIII - whatever role he potentially has in the story.
    He seems like the main 'quest giver' to Conner judging from some of the trailers, but it would make an AMAZING twist. I was actually thinking they would do that with Leonardo Da Vinci since he was 'suspected' to be a Templar. The result though (ACII/ACB) was still pretty surprising.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  3. #3
    Oh yeah.
    it also shows Gandhi with a PoE
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  4. #4
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hartlepool, England
    Posts
    393
    Quote Originally Posted by Firenze-Paladin View Post
    Noticed in ACII that in the third clue from Subject 16 that George Washington has the Apple of Eden. Curious to see if they (Ubisoft) will be consistent with this and designate him as a Templar in ACIII - whatever role he potentially has in the story.
    So by your rules, anyone who has a PoE is a Templar?

    Altair, Ezio & Desmond all had one.......holy crap, they must be Templars too!


    Or in a less sarcastic way......maybe good old GW holding one doesn't necessarily mean he's a Templar?
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,053
    Quote Originally Posted by Firenze-Paladin View Post
    Noticed in ACII that in the third clue from Subject 16 that George Washington has the Apple of Eden. Curious to see if they (Ubisoft) will be consistent with this and designate him as a Templar in ACIII - whatever role he potentially has in the story.
    Just because he had a PoE doesn't mean he's a Templar.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  6. #6
    Senior Member dxsxhxcx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brazil
    Posts
    2,316
    I would like to see GW as a templar too (but we should only discover he is a templar at the very end of the game 5~10 minutes before it ends, when we don't have more time to stop him), not because we know he had an apple, but because it seems that he'll interact a lot with Connor (assumption), I would like to see him using the Assassins to achieve their goals without Connor and the others noticing, IMO this would be a great plot twist... the Revolution being something made by the templars to put their hands on their own country, it looks like something templars would do...
    Last edited by dxsxhxcx; 04-24-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  7. #7
    Senior Member freddie_1897's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,764
    i hope he isn't a templar, as weird as it might sound i'd rather someone else was like charles lee.

    what i hope happens is Charles Lee sends Connor on loads of missions, and one of them is to assassinate a british captain, but when he tries to assassinate him the captain dodges and reveals he is an assassin, and is also Connors father, and Charles Lee is a templar who has being using Connor this whole time.


    i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  8. #8
    Senior Member freddie_1897's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    somewhere
    Posts
    2,764
    Quote Originally Posted by dxsxhxcx View Post
    I would like to see GW as a templar too (but we should only discover he is a templar at the very end of the game 5~10 minutes before it ends, when we don't have more time to stop him), not because we know he had an apple, but because it seems that he'll interact a lot with Connor (assumption), I would like to see him using the Assassins to achieve their goals without Connor and the others noticing, IMO this would be a great plot twist... the Revolution being something made by the templars to put their hands on their own country, it looks like something templars would do...
    i can imagine a few people getting annoyed about that because George Washington was and is considered a hero. making him a Templar might anger some people


    i believe that if life gives you lemons, you should make lemonade... And try to find somebody who's life has given them vodka, and have a party.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  9. #9
    Senior Member LightRey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    13,084
    I doubt he'll be a Templar. He's a close ally of Connor. If he is one he'll have to betray him at some point.

    Thank you LordWolv, a.k.a. Isaac500, for the awesome new sig and avatar! They look friggin amazing!
    You're wrong! You've always been wrong and you always will be. Also, you're ugly and you don't have any friends!
    ...or you're right.
    Mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

  10. #10
    Member ShadowRage41's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    USA-Texas
    Posts
    401
    Quote Originally Posted by freddie_1897 View Post
    i can imagine a few people getting annoyed about that because George Washington was and is considered a hero. making him a Templar might anger some people
    That is possible. but honestly from my perspective it's just a game. a work of fiction based on historical events. So there is nothing to be angry about, the Hashishin did not evolve into the noble AC universe Assassins. People need to try and keep in perspective the game is a work of fiction, however the story unfolds and enjoy it for what it is. I mean when you throw in historical events that are of importance to people. things could potentially get testy... But if people would try and see it for what it is, there should be no issues or complaining. Because it's a work of fiction
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •