Thread: Crashing at loading screen 25% | Forums

Crashing at loading screen 25%

So I just downloaded IAA about 4 hours ago from the PSN after having played the demo with no troubles at all and now after buying the full game it is constantly and mercilessly freezing my PS3 at the 25% mark in the loading screen to the point that I have to unplug my system because it wont respond at all.

I'm pretty sure I didn't pay 14 bucks to have an extra 15 minutes of play past the demo and am finding myself pretty chapped about this, I've looked all over the net trying to find a solution to which everyone keeps standing behind Ubisoft stating that it can't be the software but I have had no issue with any single game I've downloaded over PSN or bought until today.

I'm really hoping instead of the grab assing around I've been seeing I'll actually get something useful in the way of help.

Oh I suppose I should also state I'm on my second download and still nothing has changed in the past 3 and a half hours.

Any help is greatly appreciated.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Ubisoft Support Staff NCSA Csmokey's Avatar
    Hello,

Sorry you have been experiencing such difficulties trying to play your game. See if the information in the following link is relevant to your problem.

http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ.../p/1483%2C2343

Let us know if that helps. Thanks.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote