Thread: GRAW 3 Beta | Forums

GRAW 3 Beta

Honestly the most glichtest beta I ever playedl. Every night I have played (3nights to date) there is always without fail a serious glitch. For instance, as I write this post my player respawned next to a teammate in the game I thought was on the map, but little did I know he was stuck in a wall, so when I respawned I wound up in the wall too. This beta has been a serious disappointment for me with every night I play I encounter a serious issue that totally affects my play and it does not seem to be an isolated issue.

Sucks bad because this game (when operating properly) has serious potential. However, I not sure I will be spending $60 come release day. If you have 5 yrs. in creating a game I would suspect that you would have a beta that is not as glicthed out as this one cause it really ruins an experience I have been waiting since GRAW 2.

I will post all the pics I got, once I upload them.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Community Manager NCSA FredEx919's Avatar
    Make sure you post this feedback to the GRFS threads here The devs will be following those threads and looking through any feedback posted.

I need a beta pass

i havent seen any glitches except people doing it theirselves, like superspeed.