IMPROWING BREED MASTERY (Ageing Up Horses)
Since there are a lot of questions about this, I thought I'd be nice and put together a HOW TO GUIDE for breeding, breed mastery, making your horses retire at older ages & how to make the best of the breedings!
1. You start by training your SUPER HAPPY horse in the roundpen in whatever discipline(s) you choose. You unlock level 1 with 2 iterations in the round pen, level 2 with 3 round pen trainings, level 3 with 4 trainings...so on and so forth. Each 'level-up' in training unlocks a breeding badge. Once your horse has maxed out her training and has retired, this is the best time to then breed your horse. To see how many breeding badges your horse has (or to see your horse's progress in training), click the '+' sign next to her photo.
2. So, now I go to breed my horse in the breeding station, I choose a horse to breed with of Michelle's, then I get to the breeding window:
3. From here, I see I have used 0 out of 6 badges and I have 2/9 badges to level up my 'breed mastery' in this breed. So I start shifting & modifying the foal's traits until I have used all 6 of my mare's breeding badges:
4. Now once the foal is bred, I will have a 8/9 in my breeding mastery. One more breeding will take me to the next level, which will make my horses retire at older ages. To see your current breed mastery, click on the ribbon ****on on the bottom right hand corner of the screen:
5. Then click on breed mastery.
The higher the breeding mastery level, the older your horses will be able to retire! Which means you can unlock more breeding badges!
Last edited by mushlymush; 04-24-2012 at 01:05 AM.
* ~ Novus Ordo Seclorum ~ *