Thread: Suggestions | Forums

Suggestions

1.) Make selling things back to the store worth half of the original cost instead of .05% of the original cost.

2.) Don't force people to post on their facebook walls, but be able to request help from their already playing Horse Haven friends. Give us an option to either post to our timelines that we need help, or that we can ask for help in game

3.) Get rid of the constant notifications, somehow make a log for the game to remember that we've told the horse to eat twice from the same haystack and yet the haystack doesn't have enough hay for the horse to eat twice from it. One reminder is enough. This is applicable to all of the notifications (including helping your friends)

4.) Allow players to help their friends once or twice a day instead of never again. I've helped all my friends and I can't do much the next day to help them out further so then I have to go add more people, which Facebook doesn't like me doing and insists that I'm spamming and I don't really know these people that I'm trying to add.

5.) There's a buggy error where the horse is right by where you want it to go and when you tell the horse to go there, an error of Tile doesn't exist. I'm not sure the exact wording on it, but multiple people have been complaining of it

6.) My horses randomly become invisible at times, it'd be nice if they didn't -- they also get stuck in places, then I have to reload the game to be able to see them outside of a building(like breeding or the petting zoo pen) -- this is usually when my horses become invisible as well

7.) Have an option to toggle the need bubbles of your horses.

8.) Allow us to sell unwanted horses instead of wasting valuable energy raising them up till they retire

9.) If something requires a friend's help to work on it, then it should be noted in the mini quest that requires it. IE the apple orchard and the carrot field needs a friend to come along and help build it (view suggestion 2 for more on this issue)

10.) My horses have gotten retired awfully quickly, any progress I make training them is usually a bust, I so far haven't been able to do any competitions because as soon as my horses get anywhere in their training, BOOM they are retired. It'd be nice if it didn't do this until like age 20 at least instead of age 8 or 10

I'll add more as I think of them or run into things that seem to need improvement
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Just so you know- your horses will retire later as you move up in the Breed Mastery levels =)

My first horse is at level 4 and retired. My second horse is actually only on level 1 and already retired. I am actually on the forum looking for help if i did something wrong or if its a bug.

Player Experience Manager
    Thanks for your feedback. It is very valuable to us! Please keep it coming if you see anything else you want to share with us.

i had same problem, but i think its the saddlebred? what ever one that it is that you don't get right off the bat of the start of the game that you can use to do your quests for the training and compitition.