Thread: Horse Bucks | Forums

Horse Bucks

It is to difficult to make money. It is impossible to finish the quest very frustrating
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Bulid a lot of compost boxes. That's the BEST way to make money.

Thank you for that tip mushlymush.

4 compost boxes and 1 house and you have money!

[***]
    Last edited by Xhane; 05-08-2012 at 06:56 PM. Reason: innapropriate language

It is impossible when the money keeps Vanishing. Gone no more and it is annoying. I don't buy anything as I can not afford anything.

Quote Originally Posted by Ariyenne View Post
    It is impossible when the money keeps Vanishing. Gone no more and it is annoying. I don't buy anything as I can not afford anything.
    Have you submitted a bug report, Ariyenne? Any further details you can provide will be very helpful.

Even with compost, it takes so long to save up money. I mean, it costs $300 per dirt path and fence. The fence is understandable, but it's a DIRT path. As well, I don't understand why we need to pay $150 for four apples on a tree. It's one thing to 'plant carrot seeds,' but apples will grow automatically on trees without having to pay per apple. I just find I'm paying so much for small things. I don't even have a horse because all three retired young and I can't afford a new one.

Quote Originally Posted by khutchings View Post
    Even with compost, it takes so long to save up money. I mean, it costs $300 per dirt path and fence. The fence is understandable, but it's a DIRT path. As well, I don't understand why we need to pay $150 for four apples on a tree. It's one thing to 'plant carrot seeds,' but apples will grow automatically on trees without having to pay per apple. I just find I'm paying so much for small things. I don't even have a horse because all three retired young and I can't afford a new one.
    To be honest, you won't need to give the horses treats unless you're trying to compete, and at low levels, they won't compete for long. Don't waste your money on the treats until you need to start seriously training and competing- it will just drain your resources.

My advice...
    1. If you can, build extra compost boxes- they do help, like mushlymush said. I am doing ok with 5... they generate money every 15 minutes or so, so keep on top of them and you will see an improvement.
    2. Don't retire your horses until you have good cash flow. If you can't afford a new one, keep at least one or two around for the petting zoo. They generate xp and money for you, and you don't need to dig into your treat supply. When you're ready to buy a new one, feel free to send the retired ones to the rainbow to clear up space.
    3. If you do need to increase your treat supply, you might back down to only growing one at a time. When you do the math, it's actually more cost and time effective when you're low on funds, even if it does take more energy.
    4. Keep breeding/training the horses you have. You may only get one show out of it at first, but it can retire and work the petting zoo. The more horses you breed and use breeding badges for, the higher your breed level goes, and that will give you more age points as you go.

Hope it helps! Check out the other forums- there are a lot of good hints/FAQ's out there... I know mushlymush is all over the boards too!