Ok so I received a beta invite to the XBOX beta a few days ago, which I gave to my GF and we activated on her account.
Today I got an invite (doesnt specify platform) that says :
If you didnt participate in an earlier test:
1. Click Here to go to the game site.
2. Create your account or log in using your Uplay account.
3. Click on the Redeem Beta Key ****on and enter your key.
4. CLick PLAY to download the game launcher.
5. Install the game launcher.
6. Launch the game.
If you DID participate in an earlier beta test:
1. Click here to go to the game site
2. Enter your login info and log in.
3. Click on the game launcher to start the client update.
4. Launch the game.
- The problem is its the exact same key they sent me for the 360, and it says that it is already used or invalid.
Why the hell would they send me an email saying its for the XBOX beta, then send me the SAME key again and say its for pc... So frustrating