Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: All you graw players read! Heck even the devs should read this to. | Forums

All you graw players read! Heck even the devs should read this to.

If you notice ghost recon future soldier is not 1 thing like GRAW thank god!! I member playin ghost recon 2 and summit strike and then after summit strike graw come out and it killed the ghost recon series... There was a new take on ghost recon called advanced warfgihter and it killed ghost recon. I see lots ppl talkn bout ooooo no this game is nothin like GRAW or GRAW 2 well did the devs ever say it was posed to be? No they did not. They never say ghost recon future soldier was posed to be like GRAW in any way.

To me really I think GRFS is part 2 of summit strike. I like how the devs have bring back Ghost Recon to where it was back round 10 years ago, So yea Ghost Recon is back and I hope they do not change the game. I hope they make it more realistic and how ghost recon have always been and give us no respawn option back. I hope they let us have option to disable intel and all this new stuff like cloaking and so on.

This game will sell lots and be a winning game like the devs want it to be if they make this game the way it was set out to be. The way I see it devs.. Do not fix somethin that is not broken.

The game is awesome I enjoy it I do not see what other ppl see.. The assault rifles is awesome. SMG is awesome.. All classes is good. I think this game is well done I just think the players that complain bout them type things like classes etc is just not good at the game.

Also someone say to me there is auto aim in this game.. I do not see no auto aim at all. This game is good as is.

So to all players talkn bout how the game is bad and all these classes is unfair etc.. Do this.. Learn the game.. Learn how to play the game.. And never ever say this game is like CoD cause it is not. CoD= Guns that take no skill to use.. Least in ghost recon the guns have a good amount of kick.. So hush and learn the game before complain bout things like guns and nades etc...
    Last edited by streetmarinee; 04-23-2012 at 05:55 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

This game does not look, play, or feel anything like Summit Strike so...don't take this the wrong way but I don't see where you're coming from there?

Quote Originally Posted by DanHibikiFanXM View Post
    This game does not look, play, or feel anything like Summit Strike so...don't take this the wrong way but I don't see where you're coming from there?
    Yea it does. It has got no modes like summit strike but the way the game feels is just like summit strike. 3 year vet of gr2/summit strike I would know

I do not know what it feel like to you but yea this game has went a new way but same feeling how ghost recon should be. I will say that.

So Summit Strike had a sprint ****on, a cover system, regenerating health, augmented reality, gadgets like sensor grenades and UAVs, maps with obvious bits of chest high cover and right angles, and experience points based progression and unlock system?

ACR has no recoil.....

Quote Originally Posted by DanHibikiFanXM View Post
    So Summit Strike had a sprint ****on, a cover system, regenerating health, augmented reality, gadgets like sensor grenades and UAVs, maps with obvious bits of chest high cover and right angles, and experience points based progression and unlock system?
    1. No they did not have sprint

2. They had no cover system but you could stand behind wood etc so in a way cover is cover.

3. I am sure the devs will not release this game without a respawn disable option then there will not be no regeneratin health in non respawn

4. Summit strike was a old game right when socom was around there was no reality to them games it was just the start of that

5. sensor nades uavs and all that bs.. Thank the CoD devs they what ruin games with them gadgets... Hope the devs give us a option to disable all that..

6. Maps is good. I like them. I like the sound of maps from africa to the arctic snow!

7. Experience point system.. They done said in private matches all guns is unlocked.

^ Exactly so basically it's nothing like the Summit Strike I poured so many hours into. I mean good that you enjoy the game and have high hopes for it but I still don't see the relation between the two games other than both having "Ghost Recon" in the title.

You basically just explained how it is not like summit strike at all, and they need to add options to make it so.

And I am a Ghost Recon vet of 11 years, I would know.

you'll have to explain how they are similar, I only played summit strike briefly at a local gaming LAN center (literally called the Xbox warehouse) and I felt i had to earn every last step from mission start to mission finish.

in future soldier you have everything handed to you on a silver plate in comparison... and it lacks a proper squad command system
    Last edited by Kaiskune; 04-23-2012 at 06:31 PM.

Viam inveniam aut faciam...
    I shall find a way or make one...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast