Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Community Q&A: Check out answers to some of the "hot" questions about Heroes 6 | Forums

Launch trailer - Might & Magic® X Legacy [UK]

Might & Magic X - Legacy - 4 New Classes Speed Painting trailer [UK]

Might and Magic X Legacy - The Gameplay trailer [UK]

Might & Magic X Legacy -- The Open Dev starts! [EUROPE]

Quote Originally Posted by bigaxd View Post
    Thank you for continue to work on the developing of the game, even with all the constant discouragement of the fans haha... I'm sure the future of this game is bright and I think we should all support it in any way we can. They learnt from their mistakes and if they keep working on this it will be better... I actually love the game to be honest, but can't wait for the new things to come.

Keep Going at ti!!
    Learned what from their mistakes? They realeased a patch that fixes a very small ammount of mostly unimportant probems(considering how long the actual list of known bugs is and the glaring problems they themselves listed) and all i see is radio silence again after we were promised more than once that it would never happen again. They have not learned anything about communication either, They could atleast give us some info of what they are trying to do for the next patch. Seriously they can add disclaimers on the info(like all companies do when they give patch previews or info in advance) telling us nothing they showed is final and will 100% be in the patch. I'm not even asking for a clear release date on the next patch(since it's clear they cant keep em) i'm just asking for info, i'm asking for them to show some interest in their customers, you know... the people who payed for this poorly made game...
    Last edited by Gabryelxxx; 05-05-2012 at 06:51 PM.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Gabryelxxx View Post
    Learned what from their mistakes? They realeased a patch that fixes a very small ammount of mostly unimportant probems(considering how long the actual list of known bugs is and the glaring problems they themselves listed) and all i see is radio silence again after we were promised more than once that it would never happen again. They have not learned anything about communication either, They could atleast give us some info of what they are trying to do for the next patch. Seriously they can add disclaimers on the info(like all companies do when they give patch previews or info in advance) telling us nothing they showed is final and will 100% be in the patch. I'm not even asking for a clear release date on the next patch(since it's clear they cant keep em) i'm just asking for info, i'm asking for them to show some interest in their customers, you know... the people who payed for this poorly made game...
    i've seen other of your posts and we agreed on some things but tell me seriously, did you really expect that things would change? i mean for real? (i'm actually asking)
    the last patch was a herald of delay, bad communication (again) and inconsistency. just stop playing the game for a year (if the game is balanced and rid of bugs in a year) and stop visiting this forum:P just come once every three months to check if a (insignificant) patch has been released!
    that's the best it's gonna get.

No, actualy i was just curious as to what lesson he thought Ubisoft had learned. I literaly have no expectations when it comes to this game, only some hope(small as it may be) that it will be improved. Actualy no, what i'd expect them to do is respect their customers but small chance of that right ? :P

What I expect is these smaller patches with small changes (like their "balance" change that increased defense of cerberus by one and then called it quits for the day) until the point where they actually get around to releasing an expansion (which you will pay for) with more content. I suppose they announced town screens are coming (for free). However, back in the day they also told us they would add four races - two for free, two with expansions. Any hopes of that might have died with black hole, though.

What I *hope* for is completely different. I hope for a campaign editor relatively soon in addition to those town screens, functional multiplayer with sim turns, a large complex interesting skill tree (instead of bland and unbalanced skill pool), Dynasty weapons that aren't op to the point of game breaking if your opponent decides to be a troll... you get the idea. While I'm at it I'll throw in weather effects and little pink unicorns that drop candy pellets.

I figure if I simply work by what I expect, nothing will happen. But if I make some suggestions, make a few maps for people to play, and enjoy the good things about the game that are already here, who knows? It sure beats raging at a massive multimillion-dollar company. Besides, one can always hope.
    Last edited by chirambo; 05-06-2012 at 07:23 PM. Reason: 1 + 1 is not 4

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345