Thread: account suspended!? lol!! | Forums

account suspended!? lol!!

seriously!?! i got suspended aka banned for typing that recon is way op in the chat!. i meen cmon! where is freedom of speech? lol at you!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Tag: Anxious

Admin bunch of 12 year olds? cant take critics?. thats what Beta is all about. why give keys out for people to try their product if they cant take feedback seriously. .

You must have done way more than just say "recon is way op"

If you haven't already, contact support, get some clarification.

Because there is no way they would suspend a account because you said something dumb in chat (unless you got reported for excessive racism/**** spewing I guess)

You've must done alot more than that.
    I reported a player called TravisMoonstar who spitted racism comments on my team team an onto me.
    Hes clearly a racist and hes still around there, not banned.

And by the way you act:
    Quote Originally Posted by ChYpReS View Post
    Admin bunch of 12 year olds? cant take critics?.
    I guess i know on which end the problem lays. Something just smells here ... i realy dont know what it is ...
    Boidrix

New to the game or do you want to share some experience?
    Get some hints or provide tips here: -Tips 'n tricks-

well... its not necessarily true guys

I had this same situation I just was saying about that the game is unbalanced and had this same situation. Of course I wrote and email to Customer service with a question about the reason of such act like Kicking me from a game and suspending my account, but probably Chypres is right. There is enough if some admin will be in a bad mood or will decide to ban someone just because that someone said something not nice about the game. ..and there is more about it, that I was talking on a chat with someone from UbiSoft (he had UBI before nick and he said that he is an UbiSoft employee).
    ...that's a bit to bad, but its better to know faster how this game will looks like with such treating of a players that gives theirs time to improve the game.

I do can understand him a bit, because now the game is highly unbalanced and for example I had been owned for few days in a row, all the time in a losing team with low level players in a team, and we had to play against players with players that has 10 or 20 higher level, so it is easy to imagine how the "game" looked (well almost all the time, but for sure mostly). ...and when I had an opportunity to say something about it to an "UbiSoft employee" I had hope that maybe I will help other players and also to make the game better but instead of it I had been kicked from a game. ...and of course I was angry of such situation, but after a while I realized that actually I try to do something good, but if someone can not understand it, and feel so happy of such unbalanced game, of owning weak players, enjoy a game against weak team... that sorry but I'm not interested of playing with such a person and in such a game. Just wanted to say it because maybe someone will notice the problem.

Anyway you guys had a great idea of making this game, and in my opinion it had a chance to be one of the best online games specially for snipers, but for sure not with such methods.

Yeah. Right.
    I am almost sure you cheated. I know how you cheaterkids talk and think.
    So please, spare us with your crap. If youre banned, its for a reason.

And the lesson learned here is: stop chit-chatting and help your teammates to win! :P I, personally, hate those kind of players who came in a match and all they do is chat, but you don't really see them playing! And this is just bad for the whole team, unless you are discussing tactics understandable by everybody!

Quote Originally Posted by Zolti22 View Post
    And the lesson learned here is: stop chit-chatting and help your teammates to win!
    Most of recons on my team are too busy with sniper baits, of course I shout like hell to get moving.

Quote Originally Posted by hankJwimbleton View Post
    Yeah. Right.
    I am almost sure you cheated. I know how you cheaterkids talk and think.
    So please, spare us with your crap. If youre banned, its for a reason.
    you are quite a simple minded person you do realise you get banned for other stuff than cheating