I recently played Assassinate for the first time ever in my life. Of course, the game mode all revolves around the locking system (which I had quite some troubles with) and exploiting it to get the most out of every situation. Whilst I was looking for some tips on playing Assassinate, I found out a lot of good Assassinate players prefer to use the Manual Camera instead of the normal one. I'm just wondering what kind of advantages it has. Not only in Assassinate though, I hear it helps with a lot of things like free-running or preventing accidentally killing the wrong persona.

For those who don't know what I'm talking about there are two camera modes under options. The default one means the camera will adjust itself automatically. Like when you are running, the camera will turn behind your character so you can see what's in front of you. The second setting disables this, and requires the player to make every camera movement him/herself. There is still some minor adjustment from the camera but it very minimal.

Apparantly some players prefer the manual camera as they say: "I don't have to fight the camera all the time". With fighting they obviously mean constantly keeping it in the place they want it to be. This will give them an extra free hand. It will require some practice before mastering the manual camera, but is it really that better is what I wonder...