Thread: Online vs Future Soldier ? Confused | Forums

Online vs Future Soldier ? Confused

What is the difference between these games ? Ive look at footage from Ghost Recon: Online and its basicly the same gameplay. Thirdperson cover shooter.
    Arent they splitting the community by doing two similar games like this ?

Also the release date for Future Soldier is in the same week as Max Payne 3 which also is a thirdperson shooter that is trying to revolutionize the genre.
    May is going to be a confusing month .......
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Quote Originally Posted by Avean View Post
    What is the difference between these games ? Ive look at footage from Ghost Recon: Online and its basicly the same gameplay. Thirdperson cover shooter.
    Arent they splitting the community by doing two similar games like this ?

Also the release date for Future Soldier is in the same week as Max Payne 3 which also is a thirdperson shooter that is trying to revolutionize the genre.
    May is going to be a confusing month .......
    The development of GRO compared to GRFS is kinda spotty. GRO was meant to replace GRFS for PC (to "one-up" the pirates at the expense of the consumer) until they decided to release it for PC.

Also, PC is being released in June.

Ghost Recon Online is a free-to-play PC-only game.
    Hey! I have a podcast! Check it out here: Pink and Deadly

Ubisoft Support

I am very Surprised people keep getting GRO (Ghost Recon Online) and GRFS (Ghost Recon Future Soldier) Confused, It's very simple. GRO AKA "GHOST RECON ONLINE" Is a Free To Play Shooter and it is FREE While Ghost Recon Future Soldier AKA "GRFS" is something you will be more of an advanced and more Customization Game with better Graphics than GRO.

Hope This Helps Clear Up Some Confusion .

LOL you are a joke kid. You post and talk **** about Ghost Recon Online and clearly have not even played it. Grow the **** up.

I have played both btw and I'm 24 years old FYI & if you look at the PC Pic Posted in the Forums there is a huge difference in Graphics. Go look! & You Know What GRFS Does have over 1 Million Weapon Customizations and How many is in GRO? Get Your Facts Straight! And I was just clearing up some confusion. I was also just being specific as possible between the 2 Games So people can look and realize the difference. Because Some People DONT SEE ANY DIFFERENCE.
    Last edited by ST6-GhostLead; 04-30-2012 at 08:25 AM.

I'm playing the beta of GRO right now and it reminds me of Counter Strike but with better graphics, movement and maps. Lots of people just find one spot in a map and snipe from there the whole time, even in "Assault".

I pre-ordered GRFS PC on Amazon over a year ago, from the vids and shots I've seen it looks like it will kick ***, over GRO too.

no need to be rude man he was just trying to help people out.its people like you (Bunker) that make people stay quiet and allow confusion instead of trying to be helpful.btw your bunker is flooding so put your freakin boots on.