Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PC Beta? | Forums

Still surprised people get GRO and Future Soldier mixed up :s
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

I saw a post last week that basically said GRFS wasn't coming out on PC in the Splinter Cell forums, and that all we would get is GRO.

While there are no plans for a PC beta as of now, our devs are working hard to build an amazing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier experience for you on PC. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Please Note: You also have Ghost Recon: Online which has a beta.

Considering you guys are getting heavy competition in Max Payne 3 around the same release window (Early June), you would be really smart to have a Beta or a demo atleast on PC before release. I am a hardcore gamer on PC that circles tons of gaming communities, and i bet you very very few even know about Future Soldier.

I have the beta on Playstation 3 and i was THAT impressed by the game that i think it will easily compete with Max Payne 3. But it really needs to be marketed and shown off. Also sites like Twitch.tv where i stream at, theres ten thousands of people watching gaming streams. Currently a few streaming Future Soldier from the consoles, it would be ALOT more viewers if we could stream from PC as well.

Just a tip from a gamer I really was impressed by this game and i just fear it will get shadowed by Max Payne 3 if you dont show off the game more.

Quote Originally Posted by Avean View Post
    Considering you guys are getting heavy competition in Max Payne 3..
    There will be some gamers that will whinge about MaxPayne3 no doubt about it. I'm getting both games to keep me entertained for a while, and i bet many gamers will do the same.

Yep, I preordered both Max Payne 3 and GRFS. Im really good to go ! Just need the games first

with grfs and max payne 3 thats gonna be like 50gbs probably. my poor 120g ssd.

Quote Originally Posted by Ubi-Mush View Post
    While there are no plans for a PC beta as of now, our devs are working hard to build an amazing Ghost Recon: Future Soldier experience for you on PC. We'll keep you posted if anything changes.

Please Note: You also have Ghost Recon: Online which has a beta.
    I would really like UBI to reconsider this. Based on a lot of the comments from the console beta, I really would like to try this game before making a purchase. Its such a drastic departure from what I consider to be Ghost Recon, I'm getting a little worried about whether or not this a good game for me. My excitement was way up before the console beta released, but I'm a lot less confident in the game at this point.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12