Thread: can't visit neighbors and farm;last actions doesn't save.always have to redo all | Forums

Exclamation can't visit neighbors and farm;last actions doesn't save.always have to redo all

I can't visit my neighbors and my farm.. i thinks there's a loading problem perhaps,i have good internet connection though.whenever i try visiting any of my neighbor it does loads and nothing happens..i've waited for more than 15mins. but still!!!so whenever i refresh it all my actions were not recognized/save so i have to redo all of it..its a waste of time..waste of energy and my cupcakes on my farm are now withered.its been 2 days now.

i also have divers that are outside of the toilet..what;s happening?!

Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

i got this problem also.

fb id: http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1183295965

Player Experience Manager
    Thanks for your report. We'll look into it.

my fb id: id=100001181860477

i still can't visit urgh! only the inbox was fixed..last actions still nor recognized

Player Experience Manager
    We are aware of this bug and will work on resolving performance issues in the coming weeks. Thanks for your patience!

Hello rinaili & daine20,

Loading/visits issues should be fixed this week.

Thanks for your patience!

same issue here. glad to hear its being fixed but it has been almost a week now and no fix?

Quote Originally Posted by LynseyMoat View Post
    same issue here. glad to hear its being fixed but it has been almost a week now and no fix?
    Hello LynseyMoat,

The last maintenance / game upgrade that was scheduled last week has been postponed to today due to unexpected problems encountered by our developers team.

The new version of the game which should resolve major bugs should be going up tonight May 15th around 8PM EST (Quebec time).

You can keep an eye on this thread here to know whether the maintenance has started or not and the result of it when it's over: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php...e-notification!

If you still experience the same problem after the maintenance / upgrade first try to clear your navigator cache and restart your computer.

If the problem is still present, then please send us a ticket by clicking "Ask a question" here: http://ubisoft.custhelp.com/app/answ...st/p/2070,2454

Thanks a lot for your patience and comprehension!