Thread: Splinter Cell Wont Load | Forums

Spider-Bot | Splinter Cell Blacklist | Companion App

Fourth Echelon Economy 101 | Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Out of the Shadows - Splinter Cell Blacklist Dev Panel

J. Cole Trailer - Splinter Cell Blacklist [NORTH AMERICA]

Splinter Cell Wont Load

Hello again. This time, I can't boot up SCC, and Im not sure why. All I get is a black screen, then I get the good ol' ubisoft message telling me how long I played (A few seconds, wee) My specs all fit the requirements, so Im confused as to why it wont even load.
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Hello SkyeHawc... I'll see if I can lend some assistance. I'm as confused as you are; it's anybody's guess with the information that you provided. When you post asking for help it's very important that you provide adequate information so someone/anyone can help you solve this problem/issue... "All I get is a black screen, then I get the good ol' ubisoft message telling me how long I played" is nowhere near adequate to help you solve this problem/issue. Below is an example of the typical information someone/anyone needs for troubleshooting:

PC specifications:
    processor: Intel Core i7 x980 @3.33ghz
    memory: 12GB RAM DDR3
    video: nVidia GTX480
    audio: Realtek HD Audio
    storage: 2x2 TB hard drive
    etc.

TSR (background) applications:
    McAffee Internet Security
    Windows Firewall
    Bit Torrent Client
    nVidia Driver Updater
    etc.

Errors message/s:
    "General Protection Fault"
    "Black Screen of Death"
    etc.

Your particular problem/issue could be (most likely) happening because of hardware or software conflicts, and without this information, it's impossible to troubleshoot. If you can provide more detailed/adequate information here on this post, I will be glad to assist.

Good luck.

Well, I can tell you my rig is definitely equipped to handle the game. Don't feel like typing the specifications.
    And what I mentioned is exactly what I get. I hit the play ****on on Ubisoft's Launcher, then a black screen, then I get the window that pops up every time telling me how long I played the game. As if I played the game, and shut it down quickly. As if it mattered (And trust me, it doesn't) the only background app is steam, which I HAVE to have on in order to play this game.

Apparently, this game doesn't run with ATI GPU's? I have one...