Thread: The island | Forums

Assassin's Creed® Freedom Cry Gameplay Walkthrough Trailer [UK]

Freedom Cry DLC Launch Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Official Accolade Trailer - Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

Multiplayer Features Trailer | Assassin's Creed 4 Black Flag [UK]

The island

I've a few questions.

-I've completed four of the five portals of Desmond on the island. In the fifth I collected two cubes; number 9 and 10. Are there 10 in total? Can I see which numbers I have collected; if so, where?
    -I've completed 50% of Piri Reis; the part with the bombs. How can I complete the other half? I have to make contact with the animus. To do so, one should begin with a new sequence of memories. I did, but I didn't make contact with the animus. How can I make contact with the animus?
    -One of the missions of the thieves is doing a large pickpocket of 250 in total. When is a pickpocket a large pickpocket? Do I have to rob the messengers?
    -One of the missions is killing five soldiers by throwing a weapon. I tried to throw my dagger. Can I throw my dagger at all? If so, how? It should work with a left mouse click; but it didn't. Are there other weapons I can throw?

Julius
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

If I remember correctly, there are 2 cubes through each portal. I don't know if there is any location that will tell you which ones you picked up. It's been a while since I did these quests.

When you go through the portal at the bottom of the hill you should go back into the animus. You will reenter the memories at the same place you left them to return to the island. The Piri Reis missions are lauched by acting on the pictures on the wall to the right of his desk.

I don't remember a thieves mission that requires that large single theft. That is probably an accumulated total -- the largest amount you can generally get is 100 after paying a herald.

The missions to kill soldiers with thrown weapons involve using heavy or pole weapons -- you need to disarm (or kill and pickup) two-handed swords, battle axes or spears and throw that weapon to kill a soldier.

Quote Originally Posted by j.f.luteijn View Post
    -One of the missions of the thieves is doing a large pickpocket of 250 in total. When is a pickpocket a large pickpocket? Do I have to rob the messengers?
    -One of the missions is killing five soldiers by throwing a weapon. I tried to throw my dagger. Can I throw my dagger at all? If so, how? It should work with a left mouse click; but it didn't. Are there other weapons I can throw?
    -The 250 means the total sum of money stolen, not all at once. A good way to do it is to finish some of the thief challenges that unlocks the Thieves Guild Ability. This means any thieves you hire will automatically loot civilians for you as you run through the crowds.

-The throwable weapons doesn't mean daggers, it means spears or swords stolen from guards. When you're locked on to a guard, you have to hold the throw but.ton and Ezio will launch the weapon at the target.