Thread: ASB: Ghost Images Under Colosseum? | Forums

Assassin's Creed Unity Make History Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity ? Wear the Phantom Blade Replica

Assassin?s Creed Unity Cast of Characters Trailer [US]

Assassin?s Creed Unity Story Trailer [US]

ASB: Ghost Images Under Colosseum?

Anyone know who the two ghost images are at the end of Brotherhood under the colosseum? You see two ghosts riding horses. One I'm assuming is Ezio, but who is the other one? I thought I remember reading somewhere about who it might have been but It's been so long since I can remember. Play this video at the 8 min mark, you'll see it.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood Playthrough - The Colosseum - Part 63: OH! MA! GOD!
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

It's the dude you chase in the Romulus lair under the Colosseum. The ghosts are there to make it feel more familiar, that you have already been there

ahh ok thx man. forgot about that part. been awhile.

However, according to the Brotherhood novel, Ezio hid the Apple under the Coloseeum with Machiavelli, while Da Vinci waited outside. So that might be Ezio and Machiavelli, but i think it's more possible it's the Borgia dog being chased by Ezio as we played it atleasts it makes more sense to me, because the novels don't coincide with the game 100% and there is nothing about Ezio finding more then one Lair of Romulus in the book