1. #101
    If running round like a cod boy is your thing then good on ya but I wanted gr series back and it's not happening
    Share this post

  2. #102
    Soulid_Snake's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Hillys
    Posts
    1,543
    The game looks beautiful, sadly thats where it ends for me. Extremely crappy map design(pipeline and mills), due to claustrophobically placed features. The game's been designed around the cover system, which just ruins it, even the cover system feels like a nuisance, I've had a player run through me at a hundred miles an hour, when shooting at them from cover and still surviving. Sprinting is just the icing on the cake, you'll having players Usain Bolting you most of the time, when trying to shoot at them. Last but not least, the Harry potter cloak, why? Player's who snipe and when stationary will have the camo activated. Theres just not need for it, flowering up the game. If, I pick up this game, it will be from the bargain bin for the singleplayer.

    Guys who are looking at this for a MGO replacement, i wouldn't bother!
    Share this post

  3. #103
    illdefined's Avatar Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    557
    Originally Posted by Soulid_Snake Go to original post
    The game looks beautiful, sadly thats where it ends for me. Extremely crappy map design(pipeline and mills), due to claustrophobically placed features.
    this.
    Share this post

  4. #104
    Im adding a new reason why I won't be buying the game in light of recent news.

    6v6 multiplayer when previous GRs were 8v8 is not going to fly. Im starting to wonder if the reason we ended up getting so many maps and options in GRAW 2 was RSE saying their final farewell to the series knowing what changes were to come.

    I can only hope UBI learns a lesson from the poor sales they will get with this game.

    For all the people asking how can we judge the final version based on the beta, and asking how do we know what the final build will be like........take a moment to reread my original post, then go read the Q&A in the sticky at the top of the forums. They have come out and answered the questions about private match options and customizing.
    Share this post

  5. #105
    Originally Posted by XxCH0NGxX Go to original post
    Im adding a new reason why I won't be buying the game in light of recent news.

    6v6 multiplayer when previous GRs were 8v8 is not going to fly. Im starting to wonder if the reason we ended up getting so many maps and options in GRAW 2 was RSE saying their final farewell to the series knowing what changes were to come.

    I can only hope UBI learns a lesson from the poor sales they will get with this game.

    For all the people asking how can we judge the final version based on the beta, and asking how do we know what the final build will be like........take a moment to reread my original post, then go read the Q&A in the sticky at the top of the forums. They have come out and answered the questions about private match options and customizing.
    me being pessimistic, this game will probably do will because it's focus point is the mainsream market looking for instant gratification and instant thrills.

    We will probably never see the return of this franchise to it's former glory and for that reason I have already taken my money else where.
    Share this post

  6. #106
    Originally Posted by Premierdrmmr07 Go to original post
    me being pessimistic, this game will probably do will because it's focus point is the mainsream market looking for instant gratification and instant thrills.

    We will probably never see the return of this franchise to it's former glory and for that reason I have already taken my money else where.
    Same here. I'm not buying another Ubisoft product for as long as I live. They deal in the shadows and use deception to generate profits.
    Share this post

  7. #107
    Played since GR2 and i cant remember any rooms of 16 players that didn't lag like crazy, and if I remember correctly gamebattles was6 vs 6. Informe me please.
    Share this post

  8. #108
    Last time I checked and understood forums was that it was a place for discussion on topic, not dogging and calling out winning. Give a reason to contest the topic not the individual, and if you have never played island thunder with just a reticle then your not tracking. "I hope they baked us a cake", vets know what vets are talking about. Game battles and team compete I believe were full rooms, and you never rocked booms because of lag, I remember booms test before matches to ensure connection quality.
    Share this post

  9. #109
    Originally Posted by UNLISTEDKDOG Go to original post
    Played since GR2 and i cant remember any rooms of 16 players that didn't lag like crazy, and if I remember correctly gamebattles was6 vs 6. Informe me please.
    There weren't many, but there were hosts who could do it. And all the clan matches I played were 8v8.
    Share this post

  10. #110
    Originally Posted by UNLISTEDKDOG Go to original post
    Played since GR2 and i cant remember any rooms of 16 players that didn't lag like crazy, and if I remember correctly gamebattles was6 vs 6. Informe me please.
    nah, my clan would play 8 v 8 all the time with zero problems. It's your kmart connection just kidding hehe.
    Share this post