Has it been confirmed that's host will have no option to turn all the crap off for old school clan matches

Originally Posted by EvilPixieGrrr Go to original post
    Ok gang, here is some info that might help you make a better decision. 1. There will be private matches (lobbies) in the console version. 2. In private lobbies you will not be able to configure weapons or restrictions. 3. There will be support for player clans of up to 32 people. 4. In private matches you can have up to 8 players on a team, but a maximum of 12 players in the match. It will allow for asymmetrical play. Example: 7v5 or 8v4. I hope that helps answer some questions and helps you all make a more informed decision when it comes to purchasing the full game. Also, some of the comments in this thread have been uncalled for and non-constructive. Please refrain from this and stick to mature discussion. Remember, we're all entitled to our opinions.
    Thx for pointing it out, fine, another reason NOT to buy GR:FS where I can't configure any Weapons or Restrictions for Attachments and so on. As a vet GR player on Consoles of the first hour (GR,GR:IT, GR:SS, GRAW+ GRAW2) me and my friends played mostly the good old CLAN - Mode "Siege" And we never forget all the hours of cripling excitement and thrill we had with all these Clan Wars and online Games. And, not able to disable all these overestimated Gimmicks of so called "New Warfare of the Future", I play my good old GRAW and GRAW 2 with my friends in private Lobbys and we will enjoy it much more knowing, what crapp this Game will be in the Future. So, UBI, if I want to play Call of Duty, I play it and if I want to play SOCOM or GOW, I play these games if I like them, but: If Iwant to play GR I want a game which brings me back all the tactics and strategic gameplay, which so many Gamers loved the past ten years for now. So, UBI, we go back and play GR as it should be and all you others can play this CoD/GOW/SOCOM Clon and you will get a bad one, for sure. For the most I regrett that good old GR and GR:IT and so on are not supported for onlinegaming anymore from MS because they all are old XBOX games, but never mind. Friends: GRAW/GRAW2 is back and will rievive from the ashes of the past........ see you on the battlefield in "Siege"

Holotip6's Avatar Member
    Man i was the person who was trying to think positive about the game..its very fun..and enjoy playing with clan. but reading that message saying private matches wont have restrictions..my summer will suck for games..guess ill be partying smh..might not get it after all...they have to change this private matches..its gone down the drain now

Holotip6's Avatar Member
    I wish everyone would go back to playing GRAW2 now..clan matches..i played it and it still fun has i first bought the game years ago

Jepp, this will happen, for sure

If that's true I hope it fails and makes a loss!!!!! Ubi you never listen to what we as a community want from the gr series, it's a private room, let us do what we want,,,

im not buying/preordering it because a friend of mine has pre-ordered it for me :P

No seriously. I ****ing love the beta and cant wait for the initial release.

If running round like a cod boy is your thing then good on ya but I wanted gr series back and it's not happening

Soulid_Snake's Avatar Senior Member
    The game looks beautiful, sadly thats where it ends for me. Extremely crappy map design(pipeline and mills), due to claustrophobically placed features. The game's been designed around the cover system, which just ruins it, even the cover system feels like a nuisance, I've had a player run through me at a hundred miles an hour, when shooting at them from cover and still surviving. Sprinting is just the icing on the cake, you'll having players Usain Bolting you most of the time, when trying to shoot at them. Last but not least, the Harry potter cloak, why? Player's who snipe and when stationary will have the camo activated. Theres just not need for it, flowering up the game. If, I pick up this game, it will be from the bargain bin for the singleplayer.

Guys who are looking at this for a MGO replacement, i wouldn't bother!

illdefined's Avatar Senior Member
    Originally Posted by Soulid_Snake Go to original post
    The game looks beautiful, sadly thats where it ends for me. Extremely crappy map design(pipeline and mills), due to claustrophobically placed features.
    this.