Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: List your reasons for NOT preordering/buying GRFS | Forums

Quote Originally Posted by AI.BLUEFOX View Post
    He's spamming? He has 199 posts in 7 years and you have 55 posts since you joined this month. I'm not suggesting you aren't entitled to post, but he posted on topic and you just had a childish hissy fit because he doesn't share your opinion. Calm down a bit.

The company put the title Ghost Recon in the game. That gives people that have supported the franchise over the years and made this one's development possible a right to have a say don't you think? You may not agree with it, so why bother opening the thread; the title is pretty much sef-explanatory.

But, hey, since you're here, read the original post again. Point out one thing, just one, that takes away anything from the game for you? Nothing, nada, zip, zero. You see, you don't have to play in Chong's private room, you can play in pubs or your own private room.

Why does it bother you that clans could be playing the game their own way, in their own rooms. What difference does it make to you? You call them childish?
    first off
    he called me a kid and a noob
    he insulted me
    il insult him back
    its the way it works mate learn to read

,and i never said it bothered me the way people want or how they play the game
    fact is their just spamming the same threads over and over and over and over when all the issues and complaints have been addressed by the people who keep making the threads and then they go to a thread which is not their own but someone else who has made the exact same complaint "this is not ghost recon" and agree
    theirs no point
    can you see anything logical about that?

if anything i do also have loads of complaints about the game
    but i dont want to post my own thread outlining the same **** that everyone else keeps doing
    it gets people no where, the devs dont care, their game is made, it will be shipped soon apart for some final adjustments to be made, but nothing will change the game dramatically the way it is now because its too late

so im simply saying if you dont like the game, no one if forcing you to buy it, but we "as in the people who enjoy the game" dont want to see 200+ threads of the same thing being said, as i stated before it will do nothing but just spam the entire forum

now, i dont mind people posting their opinions i dont care been honest
    but the fact is this forum is over run with people posting the same **** their complaining about, which makes it useless , if so many people hate the game or having something to say post it in the feed back area , as thats were the mods have been moving their threads to
    and all the people that have something to say about the game could post it all in the one thread, making it 10x times more likely for a dev to actually read the thing
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

Im buying this game. Its fun

Looking for GR FS players to team up with. I am a veteran at graw1 and 2. Would like to rock co-op. HMU!
    GT: xhostileman

I hope you know this isn't a multiplayer-only game. And it's not even like 90% focused on multiplayer (as opposed to a game like Battlefield). Plus I like matchmaking games more than custom games, so I am fine playing with the game's rules rather than a host's.

There is probably nothing they could do to this game to get me to buy it....It's a generic, bargain shooter.

Quote Originally Posted by viiruks91 View Post
    first off
    he called me a kid and a noob
    he insulted me
    il insult him back
    its the way it works mate learn to read

,and i never said it bothered me the way people want or how they play the game
    fact is their just spamming the same threads over and over and over and over when all the issues and complaints have been addressed by the people who keep making the threads and then they go to a thread which is not their own but someone else who has made the exact same complaint "this is not ghost recon" and agree
    theirs no point
    can you see anything logical about that?

if anything i do also have loads of complaints about the game
    but i dont want to post my own thread outlining the same **** that everyone else keeps doing
    it gets people no where, the devs dont care, their game is made, it will be shipped soon apart for some final adjustments to be made, but nothing will change the game dramatically the way it is now because its too late

so im simply saying if you dont like the game, no one if forcing you to buy it, but we "as in the people who enjoy the game" dont want to see 200+ threads of the same thing being said, as i stated before it will do nothing but just spam the entire forum

now, i dont mind people posting their opinions i dont care been honest
    but the fact is this forum is over run with people posting the same **** their complaining about, which makes it useless , if so many people hate the game or having something to say post it in the feed back area , as thats were the mods have been moving their threads to
    and all the people that have something to say about the game could post it all in the one thread, making it 10x times more likely for a dev to actually read the thing
    "So im simply saying if you dont like the game, no one is forcing you to buy it"

Same with this forum post, no one is forcing you to read it. You could have just simply of avoided it instead of clicking on it and whining.

Quote Originally Posted by Supressivefire View Post
    "So im simply saying if you dont like the game, no one is forcing you to buy it"

Same with this forum post, no one is forcing you to read it. You could have just simply of avoided it instead of clicking on it and whining.
    this is a community forum il read what i like cause it dont cost me money to read it

ironic
    you say im whining have you read the ops post haha
    idiot

actually have you read all the threads on this community lately?

Yes you had the freedom to read what you like, but do you think it's mature to go on a thread and just whine?

If you have a problem with the thread, create an intelligent response or ignore it. All you did was fuel anger towards one another, and you're the one who started it. Just think next time.

Quote Originally Posted by viiruks91 View Post
    this is a community forum il read what i like cause it dont cost me money to read it

ironic
    you say im whining have you read the ops post haha
    idiot

actually have you read all the threads on this community lately?
    Well from what I've read you're just trolling this thread. You have not contributed to the post in which was described in the subject line. So please keep it moving and stop hassling true ghost recon vets.
    Captain of The Short Bus Riders | www.TheShortBusRiders.com

The topic is to list the reasons why you will not be buying the game. That's it. If you're buying it, post in another topic. If you don't like that we are posting our reasons for not buying the game then don't come in here. Simple as that.

Stay on topic. Post your reasons why you're not buying the game or stay out of this topic. If you don't like the way that I play Ghost Recon and have been playing Recon since the beginning, then you do not have to join my room(if I was hosting a room). I play with a competition clan. We play no booms, no launchers. We play with no respawns, no health regeneration, and we play with no class bonuses. We generally compete in LMS matches, though we occasionally take part in Siege.

My reasons for not wanting to buy GRFS are my and my clan's reasons alone. They are based on the lack of options to modify our matches to suit our competitive requirements. GR, GRIT, GR2, GRSS, GRAW, GRAW 2 all had options to play with no respawns. Most of those titles had the ability to disable certain types of weapons. Occasionally we would play pistols only, or frags only just for fun. All my clan and I are asking for is those options be put back into the Ghost Recon series and continue the long tradition that RSE started many years ago. I'm not threatening anyone. I'm simply stating reasons why my clan and I will not be buying Ghost Recon. Without those options, we will not take part in this GR title. We'll find other games to compete in the style of gaming that we choose. If UBI wants more players to buy this game, I highly encourage them to put those options back in place. It is in no way taking away from anyone's gameplay experience. They are merely options to mold private matches to suit player's styles.

Oh and we don't play with enemy locations being shown on a mini map or anything like that. We care not to see where the enemy is through technological means. We prefer to identify targets visually ourselves. Vocally relaying intel is how a lot of us GR vets prefer to play GR. As a host, having the option to disable such features doesn't hurt anyone. If you don't like the parameters of the room, then leave. It's not that hard. It's worked fine since the original Ghost Recon.

The developers have the ability to put all those options into the game. They've added options that were not present on release in the past. They did it when they forgot to put an option to disable launchers but allow frags. Putting those options in place will serve to generate more sales for Ubisoft, allow more players to play how they want to play, and allow for a wider variety of rooms to play in. More money for Ubisoft, and more fun for us gamers.
    Last edited by XxCH0NGxX; 04-23-2012 at 01:08 AM.
    Kontract Killaz

Quote Originally Posted by XxCH0NGxX View Post
    The topic is to list the reasons why you will not be buying the game. That's it. If you're buying it, post in another topic. If you don't like that we are posting our reasons for not buying the game then don't come in here. Simple as that.

Stay on topic. Post your reasons why you're not buying the game or stay out of this topic. If you don't like the way that I play Ghost Recon and have been playing Recon since the beginning, then you do not have to join my room(if I was hosting a room). I play with a competition clan. We play no booms, no launchers. We play with no respawns, no health regeneration, and we play with no class bonuses. We generally compete in LMS matches, though we occasionally take part in Siege.

My reasons for not wanting to buy GRFS are my and my clan's reasons alone. They are based on the lack of options to modify our matches to suit our competitive requirements. GR, GRIT, GR2, GRSS, GRAW, GRAW 2 all had options to play with no respawns. Most of those titles had the ability to disable certain types of weapons. Occasionally we would play pistols only, or frags only just for fun. All my clan and I are asking for is those options be put back into the Ghost Recon series and continue the long tradition that RSE started many years ago. I'm not threatening anyone. I'm simply stating reasons why my clan and I will not be buying Ghost Recon. Without those options, we will not take part in this GR title. We'll find other games to compete in the style of gaming that we choose. If UBI wants more players to buy this game, I highly encourage them to put those options back in place. It is in no way taking away from anyone's gameplay experience. They are merely options to mold private matches to suit player's styles.
    I've changed my mind on this and I won't be buying this game. Gonna cancel my pre-order tomorrow. Only way to stop this kind of crap is to talk with our wallets. I don't feel like listing all the reasons why I won't be buying it, b/c there is literally a laundry list of problems. I think OGR vets know exactly what I mean. Funny thing is, they haven't really topped their sales numbers since then either. I think people are already getting bored with the gameplay from the beta and I doubt these casual gamers will even pick it up after playing it. I honestly hope the industry is paying attention. Socom and GR are officially dead. Long live the console tactical shooters.

P.S. This just makes me sad.
    Last edited by AKA_Lenney; 04-23-2012 at 01:11 AM.

Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast