Thread: Suggestion for trees (spawk object) and planks | Forums

Suggestion for trees (spawk object) and planks

Would it be at all possible to get a plank or two from clearing the spawned trees? Everything you build needs planks and they're hard to come by, for me.

I think it would be beneficial to get 1-2 planks from the spawned trees that are removed. If you're helping a friend an remove a tree you get 1 plank, since it only takes one click. If you remove a tree from your own farm you get 2 planks, since it takes 2 clicks to remove it.

***That should be spawn object, not spawk object. I posted before I re-read everything. *blushes at typo*
    Reply With Quote Reply With Quote

great idea

Very nice suggestion!

it'd also be nice if you could move the tree's when their sapplings :P then you could eventually have a wind buff...is that what its called? i can't remember right now...

Good idea!

Player Experience Manager
    Thanks for the idea. I'll pass it on to the team.

Talking

Awesome idea, I also seem to always need wood and I'm sure I am annoying my friends with how often I seem to ask for planks, lol.

Agreed- it would be nice to have a way to gather or earn items that you need- not everyone has lots of friends that play this game (I don't have ANY that do), and a lot of people don't like to see help requests on their FB walls. That and not everyone has enough spare cash to buy FB credits